Scott's Liquid Gold Floor Restore, 24 oz

by Scott's Liquid Gold

Quick Easy! Renews Protects Hardwood Floors From the Makers of Scott s Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner Preservative! A Quick Easy Way to Enhance Renew Dull, Worn Natural Hardwood Floors 2 Minimizes Scratches Leaves a Clean, Bright Finish That Will Protect Floors for Months Scott s Liquid Gold Floor Restore is a quick and easy way to enhance and renew dull, worn natural hardwood floors. Just 1 application can restore the shine, minimize scratches and leave a clean bright finish that will protect your floors for months. It provides long lasting durability and shine in high traffic areas. 1-800-44-WOODS

Has anyone on here tried using multiple coats of the Scott’s Liquid Gold Floor Restore, and, if so, how long did you wait between?  So far, after one coat, it’s made most of the floor look so much better...  I bought a 102 year old house last year and have no idea how long it’s been since they were waxed, etc.  All I know is the wood in the dining room was pretty much bare...  That’s why I was figuring whatever I used was going to take a couple of coats in there... After one coat in the living room, those floors look sweeeettt!!!  I was not looking forward to the whole rent a sander, stain, poly thing and I’m thinking the floors here have never been anything, but waxed...  Yay for the people who took care of this house the first ninety years!
Start your review of Scott's Liquid Gold Floor Restore, 24 oz!
Beverly B.
This made my old wood floors shine again. A little time consuming project but results are worth it. There is no scent. I would buy again.
Cassandra M.
Rosemount, MN
Let me begin by saying, Cinderella, I am not. I hate mopping my floors, but am also driven by an obsession for a clean house. This means, the only "right" way of mopping, is on my hands and knees with a sponge and bucket. Needless to say, most products don't live up to their claims, or their price. This one, however, does both. It left my hardwood floors positively glowing, in a very natural way. I have non-waxed oak floors, and they are gorgeous now. Love this product!!