Scotts Company Soils The Scotts Company SCMG76237300 Scotts Miracle Gro 1.25CF Premium Potting Mix uploaded by Robert G.Scotts Company Soils The Scotts Company SCMG76237300 Scotts Miracle Gro 1.25CF Premium Potting Mix uploaded by Jenelle S.

BY SCOTTS COMPANY SOILS

XST1294: Features: -Mg premium potting mix-Feeds for up to 3 months-Blend of rich organic ingredients with miracle-gro continuous release plant food-Convenient and easy, contains all the necessary ingredients container plants need to thrive and flourish. Options: -Available in 1.25 cubic foot and 2.5 cubic foot sizes. see more...

Robert G.
Charleston, Sc
The only potting soil I will use. LOVE it, All of my container peppers grown in this, as well as my basil, chamomile, and tomato plant are all doing better in this soil in pots compared to the same plants in the garden (all started from seed at the same time). I start all my seeds in this also. Everyone I know that uses this soil has good results.. this is my banana pepper I planted in this soil, doing great and full of peppers in mid may! Very happy with it!
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
I use this soil to refill my potting plants because when you water the plants the soil tends to drain out. Works great for potting plants, always fresh and soft. I usually purchase it at Sam's club for a great price and very large sack. I also like that you don't have to water your plants that often because of this soil.
Katy K.
Bought several bags this year to help jump start my garden. It seemed silly to buy dirt but I am glad I did. It helped break up the NC clay soil in our yard.
Samantha B.
I love this brand. It is so affordable and does the job. I put a little in a mason jar or a plant holder and plant seeds and there I have it.... A garden in my a kitchen
Jenelle S.
Geneva, OH
Super excited to try this potting mix to begin my flowers for this season! I love how lightweight and airy the mixture is. Sure made things nice with my toddler helping to fil the pots and to clean up after we were done planinting in the kitchen!
Becky C.
Idyllwild, CA
I love using this in my outdoor container garden. Miracle Gro really works better than any other potting soil, except Earth Box products. I use this in my non-EB pots.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Not the greatest nutrient for your plants, I suggest going to a hydroponic store for great plant food. My flowers died .
Samantha S.
This stuff really works my flowers went from dead to alive I'm so happy it changed my garden
Brenda G.
Using this mix for my succulents. A lot of product in one bag and it is great for growing your plants. Price is good too!
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
This potting soil is an excellent way to get your house plants a healthy start. It has all the nutrients it needs right in the soil. You don't even need to add any miracle gro food to the soil for several weeks after planting them. I have been using this soil for several years and have had great outcome with it.