Scotts Company Soils Scotts Company 73452300 Miracle Gro Flower/Vegetable Soil - Bagged

BY SCOTTS COMPANY SOILS

XST1283: Features: -Garden soil flowers vegetables-Enriched with miracle-gro continuous release plant food to help get plants off to a great start and feed for up to 3 months-Water absorbent formula helps keep young plants from drying out-Specially formulated for annuals perennials and vegetables-Blend of rich organic ingredients to help correct poor soil conditions. Options: -Available in 1 cubic feet and 2 cubic foot sizes. see more...

Leslie S.
Bought some of this today to spread in my mailbox flower bed. I thought the price was great, and I was pleased with the quality of the soil. Looking forward to beautiful flowers!
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
So far so great with this soil! I love that I can see the nutrience in the soil and after storing my bag for the winter and bringing it back out next spring it was still moist and as fresh as last fall! Great product!
Amber V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I absolutely love this soil, and my plants do too. I have never had any negative experiences with miracle grow, and I will continue to use their products. Their soil has made my flowers grow like crazy!
Katie H.
I love this soil! I use it for my herbs and veggies and the plants like it too :) it works great, controls moisture, and fertilizes my plants well.
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
I use all miracle grow product for my garden and yard, its a great product all year around my plants grow beautiful inside and outside the home.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I bought a bag of this soil for my potted plants on my deck. My plants love this soil and grow fast. This Was My Favorite Spring Find!
Ananya B.
Madison, AL
I love this product. My plants grow well with this soil. Now my flowers grow so nicely just like all other miracle.grow products.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
Great product and I use every year for my garden! Healthy and great for herbs and veggie plants. I bought This product at lowes.
Brandi  .
A great no-brainer addition to any home garden :) Miracle Gro has made growing our own produce so easy and rewarding.
Meenu j.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I use Miracle gro for my veggies and flowers. So far so good. My plants and flowers grow well.
Nice product!