Scotts Co-ortho Bus Group Scotts Roundup 64oz 25% Concentrate Weed and Grass Killer

Grass/weed killer concentrate concentrate size=1/2 gallon Faster uptake of Roundup into the weed. Rainfast in 2 hours, will not wash off, more killing power into the root. Use in and around fences, trees, driveways, flower beds, walkways, shrubs for lawn renovation and vegetable garden preparation. One quart makes 10 gallons of spray. Contains: 18 percent ISO Propylamine salt of glyphosate. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Works pretty well to kill out the weeds in my flower beds, but make sure you don't spray to close to flowers and plants you want to keep or they will die too. " in 2 reviews
sidney k.
victorville, CA
This is some good stuff right here! Whenever weed season comes along i always make sure i have this in hand. It does a great job at killing weeds and things i just don't want to see in my grass and even dirt or by my sidewalk. I would really recommend this :)
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This stuff works really well!! Be careful of overspray, and don't use it on a windy or even breezy day! You may lose something you didn't want to! And make sure you know if your lawn is grass or weeds even if it looks pretty. You could end up with an entirely dead yard if you don't know what you're dealing with! It works!
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
I used Round Up to kill the weeds growing in the gravel of my driveway. It worked really good. About 1-3 days after spraying all of the weeds had died and dried up. It made it very easy to remove from the gravel. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a weed issue!
Hannah S.
Being my dad's daughter, I know that this stuff is a miracle. I swear he is spraying this all over all the time. This was what my dad preferred back in the day when he sprayed all the baseball and softball fields at my middle school's complex. It did the job great!
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
My husband uses this to kill the weeds around our rockbed. within 2 days the weeds and grass have dried up. he has also used this to poor down tree stumps to kill the roots to keep the roots from pushing up the side walk.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
This weed killer works pretty well. I mostly use it for the cracks in the sidewalk and driveway and in between landscaping rocks. When I use it regularly it does keep the weeds and grass gone from the unwanted areas.
Kathleen F.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This stuff works great, but be careful to only spray it where you want stuff dead because this stuff will destroy everything you spray it on. I prefer the ones with the built-in sprayer attached to the side though.
Kayla L.
Kills within like 24hrs! It is a little pricey but this product works wonders!! I never really noticed the scent so it can't be bad lol and I bought it at my local Menards and will deffs be buying it again.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Perfect for around the edge of the house of you don't want your siding/skirting teammates by the weed eater! Always great in hot southern climates to keep the snakes away with less weeds! Price is reasonable!
Nicole P.
This stuff works pretty well! For some reason we had very bad weeds this spring and summer. The ones you can't really uproot dues to thorns. This took care of the and made them quit growing back. Will definitely buy this again.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Does it work on large trees and weeds?
karen R.
How long does it take to see the results?