Scotties Regular 2-Ply Facial Tissue

1 Pack

DooEs anyone else find these too thin?
Start your review of Scotties Regular 2-Ply Facial Tissue!
How would you rate this product?
Rosann P.
Wallingford, CT
Scotties Regular 2-Ply Facial Tissue uploaded by Rosann P.
Purchased as a keep sale as I am Patriots Fan. We ended up opening a box. Product was softer than most tissue brands. The tissue wasn’t oily. Definitely recommend 2ply!
Angela S.
Scotties Regular 2-Ply Facial Tissue uploaded by Angela S.
Scotties Regular 2-Ply Facial Tissue This is a great tissue to use for noses, faces etc. Its very soft, pretty inexpensive from Walmart, 148 tissues and 2 ply. I wouldn't do anything to improve as we like it how it is. When you have a cold it doesn't tear your nose up from wiping it constantly 🤧 I do recommend and will purchase again as we buy it in bulk at Walmart.
Lovely S.
Not the softest tissue I’ve used but good for make up or backups. I m sure they are fine for everyday use. I would bye again unless it was my only choice.
Stephanie G.
Dallas, TX
Scotties Regular 2-Ply Facial Tissue uploaded by Stephanie G.
These came a bit opened on the sides, but with a little bit of glue they were fine. I love the designs on them, so cute. The tissues are nice and soft and lasted a good amount of time.
Kristine B.
Sterling, VA
I think his is a nice facial tissue as it is soft and does not fall apart / or leave unnecessary fiber when used. I like using this especially if i have runny nose, it is soft and durable it does not dry or chap off the skin around the nose. ❤Follow for a follow back❤🍑
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
These are decent tissues. I didn't hate the feeling of them and they weren't all lotiony, which was nice. They we're a good value for the price that i bought them at. I like them a lot. I'd recommend this product to others!
Jennifer L.
I love Scotties!!! Always so soft, and the brand is so affordable. Usually $1 and they are just as good as the more expensive brands.
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Scotties Regular 2-Ply Facial Tissue uploaded by Cindy S.
Scotties Regular 2-Ply Facial Tissue uploaded by Cindy S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
totally soft, they are perfect, very soft so as not to hurt the skin, they are fragrance-free so as not to cause allergies, totally white, super easy to remove
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Scotties Regular 2-Ply Facial Tissue uploaded by Jasmyn P.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
It’s making fur for now. We needed something in the house for allergy season and this is what was available with COVID-19 going around. It’s a little tough go there nose but hold together nicely when used. Definitely perder Kleenex or Puffs.
Millie H.
Orlando
Scotties is my number 1 tissue brand, the boxes are so adorable and the tissues hold up. I use them during hobbies and other messy activities, they’re pretty strong and they don’t have a lot of lint.