Scotties® Facial Tissues uploaded by Ruth J.
13 colors available

BY SCOTTIES #13 in Tissues

8.4 in. x 7.5 in. (21.3cm x 19.0cm). see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
I picked these up while on a long vacation in a more popular city than mine and loved them just the same as Kleenex but absolutely loved what they stand for as a company and their tree-planting initiative. I was so confused and disappointed to come home and find that my local supermarket does not carry these.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Scottie's are not one of my favorite brands of tissues but they are very cheap and they do the trick. They are effective but sometimes there is a leak through and I am not a fan of that at all! I would recommend them because of The value and how cheap they are but you cannot use too much blowing power!
Erin H.
Erin H.
They are soft and strong. The price can't be beat. I couldn't ask for much more in a facial tissue. With a child around, you never know when you are going to run into a runny nose. These are great to have on hand and they don't leave our noses feeling raw. I would definitely recommend!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I like these in all rooms of my house.Work very well but beware! My cat thinks they are great too. Have to tuck them down in the box because they are so pure with no chemicals, aloe or dyes that she thinks they are playtoys and tries to pull them out of the box. Good ply and coverage.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Let me just tell you that this is the BEST tissue brand I've used! They're unscented which means that it wont irritate your nose or skin further when you use them. They are very affordable and I really wasn't expecting them to be great, but I would recommend them over and over again!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Hialeah, FL
Love the softness without the thickness. Their 2-ply tissue is very effective without the feeling of rubbing a blanket on my nose. They are generally pretty cheap and can be found almost every where. Look out for sales when shopping, they do have coupons and sales pretty often.
Coral F.
Coral F.
These scotties tissues are just amazing ! First time I used them I was impressed and I don't regret trying them out . They are affordable so I don't know why you guys shouldn't try them either , I'd recommend everyone to at least try them . You guys won't regret it , I promise.
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
Scotties facial tissues is just as good as the higher priced other name brands of tissues at a much better price. I buy these on a regular basis. I think all tissues are priced too high but Scotties are definitely the best buy and I recommend them over any of the others.
Liz J.
Liz J.
Scotties is just one of the few different brands that I buy, but I do think they consistently hold up well in my home. We go through a lot of tissues, so it is great that these are inexpensive and stand up to sticky hands, runny noses, or sneezes. My family loves them.
Dana S.
Dana S.
These tissues work good for when I have a cold. I do wish that they were a bit thicker but I know they make different varieties that range in thickness. Overall, they are affordable and do what they advertise. You can find these in many different stores as well.