Scotties® Facial Tissues uploaded by Ruth J.Scotties® Facial Tissues uploaded by Hana S.

BY SCOTTIES #14 in Tissues

8.4 in. x 7.5 in. (21.3cm x 19.0cm). see more...

Bella V.
tisues are one of those things that I always make sure I get a ood name brand one that I trust. I always know Scotties will be great, low cost, soft and will not irritate My sensitive skin. I always have a box of these in My bedroom AND bathroom.
Sam R.
You can buy them at dollar tree it cost less than buy them at target or walmart its like $3 at those places go to dollar tree its just a $1
Saida F.
Review for: Scotties® 2-Ply White Unscented Facial Tissues 4-100 ct Boxes
These facial tissue are good quality there not bad their good I always look for good facial tissue
Trish G.
Review for: Scotties® 2-Ply White Unscented Facial Tissues 3-120 ct Boxes
I have found scotties to be just a little rough, even their advertised soft tissues have a paper feel, less tissue, more like very pliable cardboard.
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
Review for: Scotties White Unscented 2 Ply 75 Ct Facial Tissue 3 Pk
What really stands out to me about these tissues is that they actually are unscented, which doesn't sound like a big deal but it helps when you are feeling sick or go through a whole box.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Review for: Scotties White Unscented 2 Ply 75 Ct Facial Tissue 3 Pk
This brand of facial tissue is usually the best priced ones I can find. they are just as good as the big brands but cost less.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Review for: Scotties® 2-Ply White Unscented Facial Tissues 3-200 ct Boxes
I actually just found these at the dollar store and they are a great deal! They are very soft and a very good quality for their price. They get the job done when blowing your nose lol.
Christina G.
Carbondale, PA
Review for: Scotties® 2-Ply White Unscented Facial Tissues 3-200 ct Boxes
These tissues are great and very soft and don't leave my nose feeling sore like other tissues and the pack lasts me a long time
Leslie M.
Review for: Scotties® 2-Ply White Unscented Facial Tissues 12-70 ct Boxes
I like these in all rooms of my house.Work very well but beware! My cat thinks they are great too. Have to tuck them down in the box because they are so pure with no chemicals, aloe or dyes that she thinks they are playtoys and tries to pull them out of the box. Good ply and coverage.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Scotties® 3-Ply Ultra White Unscented Facial Tissues 60 ct Box
I use to bring these to school when I was in elementry at the time and they seemed cool.