Scotties® Facial Tissues

8.4 in. x 7.5 in. (21.3cm x 19.0cm).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scotties® Facial Tissues!
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised by the softness yet durability of the Scotties Facial Tissues. They are affordable everyday facial tissues. They do not fall apart when you use them. I keep a box in every room, I even keep one in my car. Thankfully no fragrance is added and they are hypoallergenic. I recommend this product boys and girls.
ANDRE V.
Hartford, CT
This is a great value for money it’s nice and soft and gets the job done very good and I recommended it for other people
Frugal Freebie S.
New York
They are by far the best brand for the best price and with a coupon they are an even better bargain...
Trixyl S.
Utica, NY
Well i get it wan i have the exta money but other than that I'm not buying it in less its on sale and price is good i will get it but rathere use what i have at home
Erica C.
Hialeah, FL
Love the softness without the thickness. Their 2-ply tissue is very effective without the feeling of rubbing a blanket on my nose. They are generally pretty cheap and can be found almost every where. Look out for sales when shopping, they do have coupons and sales pretty often.
Elizabeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these Kleenex tissue this tissue is super soft on my nose and it's great for kids
Sayana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Good tissue for any kind if purpose and have a soft feeling to it. Really helpful and good.
LaToi M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love it cause I find it to be economical sound. If my children throw them into the toilet it’s pretty easy on the plumbing
Michelle J.
Lake Stevens, WA
It’s so so it’s not one of [email protected] brands but it gets the job done, better then a leaf
Debra P.
Mountain Dale, NY
They are soft yet durable, never gives me any issues when I use them while having a cold! I also really enjoy the designs on the box, it’s nice with my decor. They are in the average price range, not the cheapest but not over priced.

Looking for your answer?