Scotties Facial Tissues

Scotties® 2-Ply White Unscented Facial Tissue.

Our softest ever*.

We plant 3 trees.

For every 1 we use.

Planting trees for the future™.

What are these?
Don't you think these work just as well as more expensive brands?
Teachers, have you put this on your classroom your list yet?
Start your review of Scotties Facial Tissues!
Kadence F.
Odem, TX
Scotties Facial Tissues uploaded by Kadence F.
i got these Scotties Facial Tissues for $1 rather than spending $3 on kleenex and they’re so much better, they don’t tear as easily and they feel much softer
Jaden G.
Mount Laurel
Scotties Facial Tissues uploaded by Jaden G.
These tissues feel very satisfying on my face i really enjoy them. There also is a lot of tissues per box for the same price as competitors with less tissues!
Cindy D.
Elizabeth, NJ
I use tissues every si gel day of my life, I wish they were reusable somehow. I like to apply my face serums and pat dry afterwards with a tissue for any extra product left behind. I also use these while doing my makeup.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
I always use Scotties Facial tissues. My kids always had to bring tissues in at the beginning of the school and this is the brand I would send. The price is very affordable. Recommend others to try this product.
Jessica M.
Lebanon, IN
I mean they’re kleenex. It keeps you from a mess. They aren’t really soft. They will for sure make your nose ache if you’re really sick. I only buy if I’m desperate
Natalie P.
Jackson, NJ
I like how thick these are! No worries about breaking through tissue during those sniffling sneezy times!
Mandy M.
Mascotte, FL
I bought these tissues after a really bad environmental allergy reaction. I was interested in them because the package said they had soothing aloe and my skin was cracking around my nose. These tissues are so soft and felt soothing on my already cracked skin. I would recommend!
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
These nose tissues are very soft to the face and touch. All of the other brands are rough it makes the nose sore
Nika K.
Lowell, MA
This facial tissue is good for remove dirt from face. It has many sheets in this box.
Melissa S.
Selma, NC
I like these because they have a lot of good moisturizer so my nose don’t stay so sore. The price is fairly reasonable