BeautyFaceFacial SkincareScotties
Everyday Comfort Facial Tissue 2 Ply

Scotties Everyday Comfort Facial Tissue 2 Ply

by Scotties

Soft, strong, and affordable facial tissue with box designs and sizes that work anywhere in your home.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scotties Everyday Comfort Facial Tissue 2 Ply!
Dakotah E.
Bronx, NY
Scotties Everyday Comfort Facial Tissue 2 Ply uploaded by Dakotah E.
Scotties Everyday Comfort Facial Tissue 2 Ply uploaded by Dakotah E.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I always have some on my bedside table (as you can see)! When I don’t have a cold — so I don’t need anything fancy like lotion or aloe or menthol — I buy these from my fave store (you know, dollar tree). 148 tissues in colors that match my setup?! — I’ll take it!
Rebecca B.
Arlington
Scotties Everyday Comfort Facial Tissue 2 Ply uploaded by Rebecca B.
Soft tissues that are thick enough that they do their job! 2 ply thickness that works great even for sensitive noses. I love how beautiful some of their box designs are!
Cassie M.
Independence, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
they work well, contain everything and ultra comfy to use! gotta get more to keep on hand
Mandy S.
Sandpoint, ID
This 2 ply tissue is soft and strong and a great overall value for the price. I will continue to buy this product.
Tanealya C.
Memphis, TN
I find this one at The Dollar Tree and I love them. They're very absorbent and super soft so they're not super rough on sensitive noses.
Fernanda A.
Westfield, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love that it is 2 ply, does the job its intended for. I like that I can buy a box that coordinates with each room decor.
Jacquelene H.
Lawnview Ave
The tissue is strong, absorbent and economically priced. Comes in an assortment of sizes and scents.
Erika S.
Roma
Scotties Everyday Comfort Facial Tissue 2 Ply uploaded by Erika S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Scotties Everyday Comfort Facial Tissue 2 Ply Muy Buen tamaño, buena textura, no se sientes rasposas, no tienen olor, tienen un bonito diseño las puedes poner en tu casa en cualquier lugar sin ningún problema, quedan bien con cualquier decoracion
Amanda_Sue O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This tissue is no different then other tissue. For those who don't know they sell this at the dollar tree I always stock up.
Maitte V.
Lutz, FL
I have tried other, lesser expensive facial tissues, as well as Puffs, but I always seem to come back to Scotties. I personally prefer these "plain" tissue over the lotion version.

Looking for your answer?