BY SCOTTIES

Scotties® 2-Ply Facial Tissues.
Reach in box.
Our softest ever*.
Planting trees for the Future™.
We plant 3 trees for every 1 we use. see more...

Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This Scottie's tissue Works excellent for my nose .I keep it handy at all times,the only thing is you just cannot continue to wipe your nose or your nose will become sore so after a couple of blows through your nose started dabbing
Meg M.
Milford, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
these tissues are not cheap quality they are good on the skin and affordable. thry are good to stock up on if you have kids who are sick and tend to use them like crazy! i keep them in almost every room of the house!
T S.
Scotties is one of my go to brands for tissues, Leaves my skin (nose) feeling super soft when I am in need of tissues. It is gentile - even for my toddles. It is very effective for everyone in my family. They are a great value when you purchase on sale, even better with a coupon!
Aj S.
The Scotties 2-Ply Facial Tissues is a great and affordable product. I purchase mine at Dollar Tree. These tissues are very gentle on your nose/face and they don't break. I recommend these to everyone.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Very soft and strong. I have severe allergies and I always tissue on hand when I go to the dollar store always look to buy the Scotties tissue. There's never any white lint on my nose after using, I love these tissues.
Indira V.
Doral, FL
These are great for the summer! I recommend it to all of those girls whom want to control the sweat caused by the heat. They really absorve all that oil yu have on your face. Must have!!!!!
Lauren G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've been buying these tissues for the last few years. I've become more budget conscious after a lay off and deciding to be a full time stay at home mom. I prefer these over the other brands. Plus love getting coupons in the circulars every few weeks.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
These are at a great price point and their quality isn't that much different then Kleenex. I always am able to find them at stores and can usually use a coupon. Great price great quality.
Samantha M.
This product actually surprised me with how soft the tissue was!
For the price- they are worth it for cold/flu season.
They are rather durable too - one will usually do the trick ;)
Sarah G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These tissues are great. I get them at dollar tree. They are soft and they don't break the bank. They are gentle on my noise. I would recommend them.