Scott® Towels Roll uploaded by Liz R.

BY SCOTT #8 in Paper Towels

Scott® Towels feature unique ridges that quickly and effectively absorb messes and leave surfaces clean and dry. That's why you and your family can count on Scott® Towels to provide a sensible balance of value and performance. see more...

Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Scott® Towels Mega Roll Package

I go through many rolls of paper towels per week. It is almost embarrassing how much I use them, but hey, they're super-duper convenient, and clean any mess. I have tried many different kinds of brands, and hate spending a lot of money on paper towels only for them to be used up in a day or two, or try to save money with the bargain brands, and they work poorly. Scott paper towels have been a perfect combination of quality and value for me. You would never know it, but these paper towels are actually one ply, and not two ply. Before you run off, let me tell you that Scott paper towels have special ridges that make them far more sturdy and absorbent than other brands of one-ply paper towels
Ja'Nae L.
Review for: Paper Towels Mega Roll Choose-a-Size One-Ply
In all honesty, I would rather spend money on Downy because Scott paper towels fall apart when soaked with too much water. Its like they kind of work when you use them dry, but even then they feel so thin. I like Downy better because there are different layers in one sheet. I do not recommend this brand of paper towels because of the poor quality.
Sarah S.
Review for: Scott® Towels Mega Roll Package
As a college student, I am always relying on paper towels to clean up my messes. Scott is a reliable brand that can be found in almost any retail grocery store. Since I am on a college budget, this brand it easily affordable. The only thing I would improve is the amount of sheets you get per roll.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Scott® Towels Mega Roll Create-A-Size 6 ct. Package
I love to select a size when out comes to paper towels. Some messes are smaller or bigger than others. One in desk drawer, one in kitchen, one in garage, one I car. Paper towels by Scott Mega Roll 6 count odd good to last.
laura s.
Review for: Scott® Towels Mega Roll Create-A-Size 6 ct. Package
This is my all time favorite paper towel brand I have 4 boys well 5 if you count my husband and we use up a lot of paper towels and these are the best to get the job done very affordable and reliable . I love how they allow you to pick what size you need. I would recommend them 100% .
Chelsea O.
Fortuna, CA
Review for: Scott® Towels Long Lasting Roll 2 ct. Package
So durable that the really do last through whatever abuse I put them through. Even when completely Saturated they hold up really well. I love the texture and thickness of these because it seems to add to any scrubbing friction I might need. I highly recommend Scott paper towels.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Review for: Scott® Towels Long Lasting Roll 2 ct. Package
Me encantan estas toallas de papel de SCOTT, primero son super absorbentes, duraderas, ya que el appel no se daña rapidamente como otras, vienen en un comodo paquete vde dos, no son costosas para su calidad, y la recomiendo ampliamente. Siempre las compro para mi hogar
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
Review for: Scott® Towels Long Lasting Roll 2 ct. Package
These def do their job! yOu do not have to waste a lot of them to clean up a mess, they are very absorving. I od not like that it leaves lint on mirrirs when cleaning them but other than that they are great! I do recommend these, specially to people with messy kids .
Belinda C.
Review for: Scott® Towels Mega Roll Package
I like how absorbent it can be. However, I ain't never washed it, and reused it. It's very effective for my everyday kitchen cleaning. I like the price most of all. Very affordable. If you have kids I recommend a high place if not you will have towels everywhere lol.
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Scott® Towels Mega Roll Package
I like to clean up messes in my house with paper towels. Depending on the mess-these paper towels are okay. The con with these paper towels is they are a little too flimsy. They are affordable but be prepared to use 2x what you would with a more expensive brand.