BY SCOTT #32 in Toilet Paper

SCOTT® Towels feature unique ridges that quickly and effectively absorb messes and leave surfaces clean and dry. That's why you and your family can count on SCOTT® Towels to provide a sensible balance of value and performance. see more...

Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
I wouldn't buy the 4 pk but I love Scott, I would rather go right for the economy brand at Sam's. For my family of 3 who use toilet paper it lasted us for 6 months or more maybe and it was so worth og not having to worry about running out of toilet paper. This toilet paper is on the thinner side in relation to other brand to it i tough and you don't need a lot like some of the thicker brands even. This is my families go to!
ARTISHA C.
Donna, TX
I purchase this brand of toilet paper because it is very cost efficient. It does stick to the name of "long lasting", I've tried other toilet paper brands and they don't last as long as this brand. This toilet paper usually lasts a month! And that's one roll! Also, cleans great :)
Sandra G.
I love this product because each sheet of paper absorbs a great amount of liquid and cleans the surface like no other! You don't need to be wasting too much paper towel to clean a wet surface or dry a pot for example. This does a great job! A little pricey for 4 rolls but they are more on the jumbo side
Shadonna J.
I'm a Scott fan. It's usually on sale and there are normally coupons available. It cleans up well, but I find myself going through a lot of it quickly, hence the 4 stars. I do recommend this product as a value option.
Chelsea T.
These are my go-to paper towels to purchase. I love how thick they are and they are super absorbent. The best part is the select-a-size option so I can use the smallest sheet instead of a huge sheet of paper towels.
Jari M.
I use Scott every time. A pro about Scott is that it's soft and it well, 'cleans up nicely. Scott is effective in its job and it's pretty cheap, affordable is a better word. I'd recommend it to someone.
Kameka w.
Florissant, MO
I Love this tissue to me it last a whole if you don't have a house full...some tissues are very hard and not so comfortable to use...But Scott is one of the best I have used and will continue to buy
Christina W.
E Stroudsburg, PA
When I read "long lasting" on anything I jump on board. Whatever will make my trips to the store more spread out is a good thing for me. And they DO last longer, worth the money and always my go to.
Diamond L.
Jacksonville, AL
Very good brand and type. I use these in my kitchen all of the time. I love them because you can clean up messy spots with them without the towel ripping. They are pretty affordable depending on where you purchase them. I would prefer dollar general.
Karina I.
Orlando, FL
Ive been using this same brand for a year now I am happy that the price has not increased over the year. I also like that they do not waste their time with fancy colorful prints because its harmful and costly for no reason, I recommend this brand.