Scott Toilet Tissue 4.1 in. x 4 in. Sheet Standard Bathroom Tissue 2-Ply (20 Rolls) KCC 13607

BY SCOTT

Shop for Cleaning at The Home Depot. Scott Standard Roll Bathroom Tissue, 2-Ply, 605 Sheets/Roll. Strong and absorbent. Scott Brand is the reliable and practical choice. Meets EPA Standards for minimum post consumer waste content. see more...

Kristie L.
Kerhonkson, NY
I have used scott toilet tissue for over 20 years. SIngle ply is all we need and it helps save the environment. It is also free from scents or dye so it is gentle on the skin. It is always affordable and reliable. I would recommend it to anyone...even for septic systems..it is safe for those as well as your bum.
Wendy J.
I use to use this but the cutting of the sheets has really gone down hill. The paper is hardly cut between sheets making a big mess eveytime you pull. I had enough and switched paper.
Rose E.
North Bergen, NJ
Have always love scott toilet tissues . I will only buy this brand. Pros cleans and doesn't leave any small pieces behind.
Erika V.
Flushing, NY
Super soft doesn't stick and you don't need much to clean up I use it to blow my nose as well and it doesn't break
Amber R.
N Little Rock, AR
The only toilet paper we have in our house! It's good and lasts long because you don't have to use as much!
Anais H.
Sauk Village, IL
This is a very nice brand, not too rough! Which is a plus. The price point also isn't too bad.