by Scott

Shop for Cleaning at The Home Depot. Scott Standard Roll Bathroom Tissue, 2-Ply, 605 Sheets/Roll. Strong and absorbent. Scott Brand is the reliable and practical choice. Meets EPA Standards for minimum post consumer waste content.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scott Toilet Tissue 4.1 in. x 4 in. Sheet Standard Bathroom Tissue 2-Ply (20 Rolls) KCC 13607!
Philadelphia , PA
Scott what our family is using forever. Had problems in the house with the clogged pipes and this was recommended to use to prevent the clogging in the future. It’s true,that have to layered according to be able to use,but still doesn’t caused clogging since than. Not the best honestly,would prefer the more layered and soft ones but this is a must for us.
Hammond, IN
I wish this was softer, but we get it because it’s safe for the septic tank! When we got the tank pumped last time, there was very little toilet paper in it, it degrades that well! I would recommend this for anyone who has a septic system.
trevose
I don’t even know why they sell this as toilet paper. It’s like tissue paper for your butt. It makes no sense. It’s cheap and it shows. I don’t recommend this to anyone. Needs to be made better and I would consider.
Irvine, CA
Ordered these rolls for work and they get the job done. They’re affordable and simple, nothing fancy. If you’re looking for something thick, I’d definitely opt for one of Scott’s other rolls for a few cents/dollars more.
Carneys Point, NJ
We buy these at BJs wholesale store. They are the most value for your money. Not too thin but sturdy. They aren’t linty or leave behind any dusty type mess. I have used this toilet paper for years & don’t like using others
Center Line, MI
I bought a huge box during prime day and I’m so glad I did. It was $13 for 50 rolls and it doesn’t stop up my toilet. I like the individually wrapped tissue. It’s very affordable and I would recommend this to anyone.
Very affordable and a tried and true in our home. The paper is soft and durable and the price point is all there. I like that each roll is individually wrapped it’s not an eye sore in our bathroom.
Kingston, TN
YUCK!! Never, ever again!! I literally just purchased Scott's toilet paper last week. I literally used it one time, and put it back in the bag and returned it! It was absolutely horrible!! It's literally thinner than paper!! I will NEVER buy this again!!
Kerhonkson, NY
I have used scott toilet tissue for over 20 years. SIngle ply is all we need and it helps save the environment. It is also free from scents or dye so it is gentle on the skin. It is always affordable and reliable. I would recommend it to anyone...even for septic systems..it is safe for those as well as your bum.
Philadelphia, PA
Best tissue in the world 🌎 it’s last really long when you have a house full of people and kids that like to wrap tissue around there hand like mine do also it really good for your plumbing doesn’t cause the toilet to get stopped up like that Cotton stuff and it’s always on sale in store and that’s what I love the most great tissue for houses with big family’s

Looking for your answer?