BY SCOTT RESOURCES

Audrey J.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this set and especially the carrying case, but the color variety between the oranges and the blues were not very different. As such, this 12 marker set didn't seem to have 12 different colors. I was a little disappointed with that. The color saturation was really nice, though, and the thin brush tip allowed for a good range of stroke size.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
Really cool markers! I got them with an adult coloring book at my family's Yankee swap. They are really bright. The case is very convenient, as well. I love how the tip feels like a paint brush. Also makes it easier to color in the lines!
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I've had a lot of other brush tip markers that I'd like more. These are perfectly good for their price but the coloring is way lighter than I would like it to be.
Alexis H.
These Brush tipped markers are the perfect remedy for adult intricate coloring to help with shading and color variance! These markets are high quality with wonderful colors and lasting durability!
Brianna K.
Big Rapids, MI
These markers are so unique and I really love them! The brush tip is something different and makes drawing fun!
Lily G.
San Ramon, CA
I Had tried these markers before and they are just amazing! Love to draw with them!
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks