Scott, Regular Roll uploaded by Marquita S.Scott, Regular Roll uploaded by crystal j.

BY SCOTT #14 in Toilet Paper

1 Multi-pack = 12 rolls; Unscented Bathroom Tissue - 1 Ply. 4.5" x 3.7". 1,000 Sheets per roll. Scott, common sense on a roll. Scott 1,000 tissue: Long-lasting convenience and value! Safe for septic and RV. Made in USA. see more...

Marquita S.
Richmond
This toilet tissue is a bargain to buy. It lasts and lasts you can use one roll for a few days. Pros of this toilet paper is that it is thick and has a lot of sheets, the con is that you can't always find it on sale. It is very effective at doing its job and very affordable. I would recommend Scott toilet tissue to anyone.
Shauna C.
Review for: Regular Roll, 1 Ply, White more...
I have been using this tissue for about a year now just because it is so affordable for how much you get, one roll can last a week or more it seems like and any other brand I have tried its gone in 1-3 days. I like that I can buy a big pack and last month upon months. it could be a little softer but thats no deal breaker its not that rough.
Miss M.
There's a reason that Scott is valued as one of the best toilet papers, it's because of the quality. Regular competitor toilet papers leave excess lint and paper after wiping that can cause bacterial infections in women. Scott leaves not residual tissue paper and leaves you feeling cleaner jab other papers. In addition to its quality, the quantity is better than competitors. Scott has more sheets per roll and because of that it last longer than others. It may seem more expensive but in actuality you have to buy more of the competitors paper to last the same amount of time as one roll of Scott toilet paper. Hands down the best.
Patrice C.
York, SC
The Scott paper and I have a love-hate relationship. Being that I live in a Family household it lasts fairly long period on the downside it's pretty dry it lacks moisture. It's like wiping your behind with a paper towel.
Melinda H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I have been purchasing this toilet paper for twenty-eight years, as long as I have been married. I grew up using this, as my mother purchased it also. Even though I really do like this toilet paper, I have noticed over the years as the price for it has increased, it seems as though it has also gotten a little thinner. It's still the best toilet paper on the market value wise and nowadays, value is extremely important. I would recommend this paper to anyone.
Ashley D.
Brighton, MI
I have a hard time reviewing this product because for a business or public restroom it is great. My mother is on a well system and she also uses this bath tissue. However, I can not say that I am a huge fan. A little rough for my liking. However, the product is long lasting and cost effective. My kids are not huge fans of this particular bath tissue.
Amy R.
Monroe, CT
While this product is very cost-effective (esp. when bought in bulk), there is much left to be desired. It is a bit rough, being only 1 ply, and doesn't seem to last very long as it occasionally rips or takes multiple pieces. That being said, it is sewage safe (which is a plus) and can be bought relatively cheaply, so they will still have my business.
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am a poor college student so I try to find the cheapest band for the most comfort. Although I would prefer to have Angel Soft, my favorite brand, I typically buy Scott because it gets the job done and is often on sale for a pretty cheap price. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone else in a similar situation.
Beverly W.
Pocatello, ID
I needed a toilet paper that was not heavy because of a bend in the sewer line that runs under our road. I can't have anything that doesn't break down quickly when flushed so that it doesn't plug up my sewer line. Scott 1 ply was the answer and not only that it holds up and is just as soft as the 2 ply toilet paper that i used to purchase before I moved here. It is also very economical as I'm living on a fixed budget.
ChrisandLisa G.
Tuscaloosa
I like the feeling of being truly clean (or at least as well as you can without a bidet!) after I wipe my bottom and this tissue does the job very well. I have tried the thick kind, but this leaves no lint behind and is safer with the plumbing. I will never go back to any other brand than Scott!
Simona C.