BY SCOTT #16 in Toilet Paper

1 Multi-pack = 12 rolls; Unscented Bathroom Tissue - 1 Ply. 4.5" x 3.7". 1,000 Sheets per roll. Scott, common sense on a roll. Scott 1,000 tissue: Long-lasting convenience and value! Safe for septic and RV. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melinda H.
Melinda H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I have been purchasing this toilet paper for twenty-eight years, as long as I have been married. I grew up using this, as my mother purchased it also. Even though I really do like this toilet paper, I have noticed over the years as the price for it has increased, it seems as though it has also gotten a little thinner. It's still the best toilet paper on the market value wise and nowadays, value is extremely important. I would recommend this paper to anyone.
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Pocatello, ID
I needed a toilet paper that was not heavy because of a bend in the sewer line that runs under our road. I can't have anything that doesn't break down quickly when flushed so that it doesn't plug up my sewer line. Scott 1 ply was the answer and not only that it holds up and is just as soft as the 2 ply toilet paper that i used to purchase before I moved here. It is also very economical as I'm living on a fixed budget.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Monroe, CT
While this product is very cost-effective (esp. when bought in bulk), there is much left to be desired. It is a bit rough, being only 1 ply, and doesn't seem to last very long as it occasionally rips or takes multiple pieces. That being said, it is sewage safe (which is a plus) and can be bought relatively cheaply, so they will still have my business.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Brighton, MI
I have a hard time reviewing this product because for a business or public restroom it is great. My mother is on a well system and she also uses this bath tissue. However, I can not say that I am a huge fan. A little rough for my liking. However, the product is long lasting and cost effective. My kids are not huge fans of this particular bath tissue.
Janjira S.
Janjira S.
Lowell, MA
I've used Scott toiler paper for who knows how long, but I love how it's 1 ply. Sometimes children don't know their limits when it comes to toilet paper and they use way too much of it that it sometimes clogs the toilet. In due time hopefully they know not to use too much, but this toilet paper helps minimize those accidents.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am a poor college student so I try to find the cheapest band for the most comfort. Although I would prefer to have Angel Soft, my favorite brand, I typically buy Scott because it gets the job done and is often on sale for a pretty cheap price. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone else in a similar situation.
Leanna H.
Leanna H.
Walhalla, SC
Scott toilet paper does last a lot longer than other brands because their rolls are larger. The toilet paper is really thin but it gets the job done. This is the only kind I can use because my significant other refuses to use another brand and my parents used this brand so I can't really compare it to anything else.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm usually more of a quantity over quality kind of person, and Scott's is the best bang for your buck. I live in a house of 2 and a 4 pack lasts about a month, if not longer. I also like this brand because I feel like it's safer for my septic system than some of the other thicker toilet paper options out there.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
My go to toilet essentials when this item is on sale. It is soft enough for my bottom but rough enough to get the job done. I usually buy this item unless it is not on sale, only when this product is on sale I go out of my way to purchase. I would recommend it for people that do not have sensitive bottoms.
Yvonneda S.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
When you think of bathroom tissue, the first thing that comes to mind is the product's ability to absorb without using a large quantity. Scott's 1 ply does not meet this important standard. It takes a little more of this product to ensure that there is a buffer between your "output" and your hand.