BY SCOTT #31 in Toilet Paper

Soft Strong Made for RVs, Boats Sensitive Plumbing 1 Softest Ever with a New Pattern Design 4 Maintains Critical Ability to Dissolve Quickly Avoid Clogs 3 Septic Safe Scott Rapid Dissolving Tissue breaks up four times faster than the leading brand. Specially made for your RV, boat or septic system, this bath tissue is Scott Clog Clinic tested and approved. 4 - 308 2-Ply White Tissues per Roll ~ 4.2 x 4.0 in 1232 Total see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amy C.
My mom has a very sensitive sewage system in her house and she uses this brand of Scott to prevent build up in her pipes. Works great and doesn't create backups like other toilet papers.
Joanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
Love Scott Rapid Dissolve I know its kind of no frills but it gets the job done and I haven't had to call out a plumber since I switched 5 years ago. Before the plumber was here an average of 3 times a year. So I am saving money too Its easy to pick up any where they sell toilet paper so its convenient too. Thanks Scott.
Vany G.
Bloomfield, NJ
I've been a lifelong, brand loyal customer of Scott's tissues. They dissolve pretty quickly so clogged are never a problem. They're two ply so they're enough to get you clean without the dreaded breakway, and they're not overly plush where it feels like you're wiping with a puppys ear.
Supreme F.
Vinton, IA
This is my favorite brand to use. I have used it for years. It last so long, that is the best. I love this brand because it fits the needs of my family. The price is perfect for me and I will continue to use this. I would recommend this brand and I usually do.
Genesis B.
I will swear by Scott! It's the ONLY toilet paper I use! I don't like to throw the used toilet paper away in the waste basket, so I always flush. I've been scared the all the paper might clog the toilet, so this rapid dissolving tissue puts me at ease!!
Lynn M.
Hastings, FL
We have a septic tank and prefer to use a rapid dissolving tissue. It is a little ruff but you get used to it, it works and saves $1000 on septic repair. The price is also very good, under a $1 a roll at Walmart. I would recommend if you have a septic.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
Great toilet paper. These do not clog the toilet and there is so much on the roll so you won't be going to the store too much. They are very effective at getting the job done and such a great price. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a good tp
Jamie M.
Great brand been buying it often as of late and it also has a great price. Cons would be that I wish it was softer. But it is effective in doing what it was made to do. Yes, it's pretty affordable too. I d recommend this product to everyone. Yes!!!
janet a.
Waco, TX
This product is excellent if you have an rv or a septic tank. My husband and I have been having issues with our septic tank since moving in to our home and a friend of mine recommended this brand. Needless to say we don't have those issues anymore and it's also affordable too. I love Scott brand and would highly recommend it.
Victoria P.
Brooklyn, NY
I never realized how important toilet paper was until I moved into my own place & had to start being "responsible " . After two months I noticed that my husband and I were purchasing toilet paper too frequently (TMI). So we opted for a bigger pack & different brand. And let's just say less is definitely more now.