BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • "favorite movie of all time in the history of ever, i love it so much and i also love the characters " in 8 reviews
  • "Everything about this movie was spot on and gold, everything the comic book would have wanted it to be." in 5 reviews
  • "I understand what the director was going for in this video game/hipster esque movie. " in 5 reviews
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who couldn't love this epic movie!! I still watch and love it as much as the first time.
Amy  M.
Funny and quirky I enjoyed it. There is a different off beat sense of humor.
Savone C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Watched this movie with my boyfriend. Great movie and love the concept of it
Benitez B.
Mi película favorita. Si algún día llegara a tener una película basada en mi vida, me encantaría que siguiera la temática de este director. Sin lugar a dudas soy una mega fanatica de todo el soundtrack.
Marilyn S.
Edmonton
Scott Pilgrim is a good movie for pre-teen aged children, or ones that enjoy a comedy. Micheal Cera was greatly casted to play Scott Pilgrim I can not picture anyone else for this role. This movie is in my collection and I do not regret purchasing it. My kids love to "battle" the evil ex's with Scott's awesome music/dance moves.
Alison F.
Victoria, BC
I love this movie. I saw it in the theatre when it came out and I find that I can always rewatch and enjoy it. It is hilarious, witty, brilliant, and fun. Michael Cera is incredible as usual, the soundtrack is amazing, and the plot is enticing. A must see for sure. It's so unique and quirky!
Amanda F.
Toronto, ON
Being filmed within walking distance of my house, I wanted to love this film, but I just fell flat for me. I don't regret watching it, but it's not a movie I go out of my way to see again. I gotta give it a 'C'.
Bronwyn C.
Terrace, BC
This is one of my favorite movies! I love Michael Cera and it's the perfect mixture of funny and action. This movie is great for anyone who likes comic books or video games. I really recommend it :)
Alice B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Ce film la est trop stupide mais yer vraiment drole, ma soeur me la montrer il a peut-être 2 ans, pis jsavais vraiment pas que sa allais ressembler a sa !
Heather P.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my favorite movies. I have read the comic books and think this is a great adaptation of them. Great quotable movie!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Who's your favorite cast member?