BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • "favorite movie of all time in the history of ever, i love it so much and i also love the characters " in 8 reviews
  • "I understand what the director was going for in this video game/hipster esque movie. " in 5 reviews
  • "Everything about this movie was spot on and gold, everything the comic book would have wanted it to be." in 5 reviews
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Not a bad movie I thought was going to be really bad but its pretty good.You could watch this with the kids.
Carley S.
I love this movie and waited way too long to watch it. Don't do what I did and overlook this great movie!
Crissy K.
Smithfield, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this movie. Watched it over and over and over. It's on the top of my list for quirky teen movies!
Courtney W.
It was a very odd and interesting movie. I did however like it but I would not want to watch it again.
Kelli M.
This is one of my favorite movies! I used to watch it all the time, and would never grow tired of it
Sara R.
Port Arthur, TX
Good movie and special effects and awesome tracks! Great storyline great humor and fighting scenes.
Heather K.
Ann Arbor, MI
Yes!!! This is a must see. Also, the comic is so good. Love love love it!! Michael Cera brings it.
leigh g.
This movie is so awesome. The effects and editing used in it were great, and the cast was awesome
Maria S.
My favorite thing about this movie are the Sex Bob-ombs! I love this movie and how funny it is!!!
Aubry C.
Good movie to waste some time on. It was entertaining and cheesy, but that's okay with me.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Who's your favorite cast member?