BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • "favorite movie of all time in the history of ever, i love it so much and i also love the characters " in 8 reviews
  • "Everything about this movie was spot on and gold, everything the comic book would have wanted it to be." in 5 reviews
  • "I understand what the director was going for in this video game/hipster esque movie. " in 5 reviews
Jessi H.
Kirkland, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a good quoteable movie. The humor and special effects are good, and it's a good representation of the comic.
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
I liked this movie mostly because it is different from anything you see these days and its funny and entertaining
Jessica C.
Petaluma, CA
This was an okay movie. There were some parts that were pretty funny, but it's not a movie I would buy for myself.
Paula Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love absolutely everything about this movie. I've seen it like a million times and I never get tired of doing it.
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
I thought this movie was very stupid. I did not like it at all, and I personally thought it was a waste of time.
Tara Marie M.
An adorable movie that has a few cuss words. You must love video games or have a sense of video games to get it.
Janelle N.
Great movie. I loved it! Watched it about 3 times now. Great actors, story line, and it was a very funny movie.
Tehja G.
This movie is very funny and very cute. It has great actors and is great for people who are video game geeks.
Kaitlyn M.
Pretty good movie! It's good for when you want something that's a bit different than your typical go to movies
Danica T.
Such a cute and funny movie. I love the comic book/video game effects as well. The soundtrack is awesome too.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Who's your favorite cast member?