BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • "favorite movie of all time in the history of ever, i love it so much and i also love the characters " in 8 reviews
  • "I understand what the director was going for in this video game/hipster esque movie. " in 5 reviews
  • "Everything about this movie was spot on and gold, everything the comic book would have wanted it to be." in 5 reviews
Paula Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love absolutely everything about this movie. I've seen it like a million times and I never get tired of doing it.
Jessica C.
Petaluma, CA
This was an okay movie. There were some parts that were pretty funny, but it's not a movie I would buy for myself.
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
I liked this movie mostly because it is different from anything you see these days and its funny and entertaining
Tara Marie M.
An adorable movie that has a few cuss words. You must love video games or have a sense of video games to get it.
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
I thought this movie was very stupid. I did not like it at all, and I personally thought it was a waste of time.
Danica T.
Such a cute and funny movie. I love the comic book/video game effects as well. The soundtrack is awesome too.
Tehja G.
This movie is very funny and very cute. It has great actors and is great for people who are video game geeks.
Kaitlyn M.
Pretty good movie! It's good for when you want something that's a bit different than your typical go to movies
Janelle N.
Great movie. I loved it! Watched it about 3 times now. Great actors, story line, and it was a very funny movie.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have this on DVD. Its a really fun movie. Its sort of like a video game/comic book and a movie combined.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Who's your favorite cast member?