BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • "favorite movie of all time in the history of ever, i love it so much and i also love the characters " in 8 reviews
  • "I understand what the director was going for in this video game/hipster esque movie. " in 5 reviews
  • "Everything about this movie was spot on and gold, everything the comic book would have wanted it to be." in 5 reviews
Sky W.
Clermont
Excellent in every way possible -- funny, entertaining, great direction on Edgar Wright's part. One of my personal all-time favorites.
Courtney M.
Fresno, CA
This was an awesome movie , I've watched it way too many times , musics pretty cool ,love the characters , its a fun movie to watch .
Morgan G.
Absolutely love scott pilgrim!! Great movie and great soundtrack too! I was thinking about being ramona flowers for halloween :D
Alies D.
San Diego, CA
Another one of my favorite movies! I love the whole comic book idea. The dry humor is spot on and there are so many funny moments!
Katie G.
Tucson, AZ
This movie is amazing. There are so many small details that you pick up on upon rewatching. And it stays pretty true to the comics.
Alisha J.
Henrietta , TX
I'm not a comic reader, but I loved this movie. I thought it was creative and clever. I would watch it again, definitely.
Rebecca S.
Wormleysburg, PA
This was a very fun and entertaining movie! I only saw it once in theatres but it's one of those that I would love to own!
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
Im not big on action or comics, but this was a fantastic movie. I love the whole concept of it and its extremely funny.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
This movie was so funny and adorable and my inner nerd freaked out quite a bit. The girl who played Ramona was perfect.
Jessi H.
Kirkland, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a good quoteable movie. The humor and special effects are good, and it's a good representation of the comic.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Who's your favorite cast member?