Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • "favorite movie of all time in the history of ever, i love it so much and i also love the characters " in 8 reviews
  • "I understand what the director was going for in this video game/hipster esque movie. " in 5 reviews
  • "Everything about this movie was spot on and gold, everything the comic book would have wanted it to be." in 5 reviews
Megan S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I must admitt this movie is pretty good! I really loved all the exes and how everyone was totally different. The vegan guy was pretty hilarious as well.
Jessica C.
Grayson, KY
This is one of my hands down favorite movies ever! There is not a movie like it! If you love video games and movies, then this is definitely for you!!
Amanda W.
South Portland , Maine
This movie was okay but kind of emo. The lighting, the music, etc. if you are into traditional video games and comics you would enjoy this movie.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
The movie was entertaining to say the least, but I really wouldn't pay to watch it again. It was really cheesy, and lost me at times in the humor.
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie, it is so much fun to watch and it was so original.. I love all the game references and it just appeals to my geeky inner child
Courtney S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a fun movie. It's pretty goofy but that adds to the charm. Nothing is taken too seriously. Michael Cera gives a good performance in this.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Michael Cera is a terrific actor and he is great in this movie. However I am not a video game or comic book fan so it was not my favorite film.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
Honestly i didn't think id like this movie. but it was cute funny and had a good ending. i liked the famous people that pop up as her crazy ex's
Katherine L.
Not a bad movie. It's entertaining, but not intellectually stimulating. The closest thing you can get to watching a real life comic book.
Aimee A.
This movie was made in such a different way I loved that it was so original and the fight scenes although unrealistic were entertaining.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Who's your favorite cast member?