BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • "favorite movie of all time in the history of ever, i love it so much and i also love the characters " in 8 reviews
  • "I understand what the director was going for in this video game/hipster esque movie. " in 5 reviews
  • "Everything about this movie was spot on and gold, everything the comic book would have wanted it to be." in 5 reviews
Janay F.
Redford, MI
I really love this movie. It was hilarious bordering on insane and reality and fantasy just kind of meshed. I thought is great and you can't really go wrong with Michael Cera.
Amber R.
Palmerton, PA
Good movie. Has parts where its really good and then others where its slacking. Cute comic book concept not executed as well as it could be but I'd still watch again.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a fun and creative movie. It is full of adventure and humor. The characters are interesting and the movie has a lot of interesting footage and special effects.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I love the whole theme of this movie and how funny it was. The movie was done with all the little quirks and changes and the videogame aspect was absolutely amazing.
Jasmine B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I really like this movie, It's funny and also has some good action. Also has a pretty good story line. But who doesn't like the awkwardness of Michael Cera movies?
Mariah C.
Ridgewood, NY
One of my top favorite movies. it matched the geeky world i live in. although its based off of a series of graphic novel. they weren't needed to watch the movie.
Christine S.
This movie is so quirky and fun and the different layers of effects that went into the production were just so amazing. I could watch this movie over and over.
Kelly R.
I thought this movie was cute, in that weird "what am I watching" way. I'm glad I happened to catch it on TV, and didn't go to the theater or buy it, though.
Megan S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I must admitt this movie is pretty good! I really loved all the exes and how everyone was totally different. The vegan guy was pretty hilarious as well.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Favorite movie ever. I watch it at least monthly. Changed my life. Hilarious, inspiring, memorable. I quote it quite often. Hoping to get the comics too!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Who's your favorite cast member?