Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • "favorite movie of all time in the history of ever, i love it so much and i also love the characters " in 8 reviews
  • "I understand what the director was going for in this video game/hipster esque movie. " in 5 reviews
  • "Everything about this movie was spot on and gold, everything the comic book would have wanted it to be." in 5 reviews
Ronald D.
Jacksonville, fl
Love this movie was great, I have seen it more than once so that tells you something. The fighting and the whole comic book integration is great. The soundtrack also helps make this such a great movie.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Cute movie if you are looking for something silly and campy. Saw it in the theater and would totally watch it again sometime. Can't say I would but it but I would absolutely add it my list on Netflix
Steff T.
Arlington, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite movies ever. I like how she changes her hair color a lot and I like how awkward and funny Michael Cera is in the movie. Superhero movies are great, but they are even more so when they are mocked.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my favorite movies. I loved the manga and was super excited when the movie was announced. So I was pretty much thrilled to see that it stuck to the weirdness of the manga and kept all quirk.
Ember C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this movie! It's got a fantastic plot line and a good date night movie :) It is funny in a kind of mind numbing humor but I do love those kinds of movies. Worth the watch :)
Sierra D.
Auburn, AL
Maybe I had to have read the comic first (which is a little ridiculous), but I thought this movie was childish and stupid. A lot of the stuff in it I either didn't understand, or just thought was dumb. It also gave me no interest to go back and read the comic.
Krista A.
If you're into DRY HUMOR and COMICS, this is the perfect movie for you. This type of humor does not appeal to everyone but it certainly appeals to me. In addition to the comedy and plot, I loved the soundtrack so overall, this was the perfect movie for me!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I think this movie is quirky, so many people didn't jump on the bandwagon right away. The people that are in it are great and very recognizable. The story is good. It's a teenage love story with the sci-fi/comic book themes. I love Michael Cera.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
I love this movie. very dry humor and corny affects but that's what makes this movies unique. I understand what the director was going for in this video game/hipster esque movie.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I was surprised this movie didn't do better than it did. I see it really appealing to a certain audience. I m not usually a big big fan of these kind ofmovies but I enjoyed it.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Who's your favorite cast member?