BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • "favorite movie of all time in the history of ever, i love it so much and i also love the characters " in 8 reviews
  • "Everything about this movie was spot on and gold, everything the comic book would have wanted it to be." in 5 reviews
  • "I understand what the director was going for in this video game/hipster esque movie. " in 5 reviews
Angelique L.
Honolulu , HI
Everything about this movie was spot on and gold, everything the comic book would have wanted it to be. I tip my hat to Kevin Smith and the cast of this movie, though I'm not a fan of Michael Cera, I enjoyed him in this movie.
Alecia C.
Williamstown, NJ
I might just be a sucker for Michael Cera movies, but I loved this one. It has a great cast, including Anna Kendrick and Chris Evans. I would give it an A, except for the price. I think it should only cost 10 dollars.
derwin a.
Rayne, LA
I've seen this movie., and i love the videogame like storyline.., i wish they make a sequel to this movie.. the videogame version is on xbox live.. and its also good..some of the levels are a hard but its fun to play..
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie!! Michael Cera is adorable in basically everything that he plays in and I love how this is true to the comic! Plus it has a Metric song in it which makes me like it even more! This movie is so funny!
Samantha S.
Top 5 favorite movies of all time includes this. The amount of hidden references to the nerd/geek culture is fantastic. It is based off a series of graphic novels which are not necessary to read before seeing it.
Jenifer L.
Windsor, CA
Caught me off guard watching this movie, knew it would be highly animated and on the edge of sci-fi but was a little too cheesy and a bit disappointed. There are enough funny bits to make it entertaining.
Lauren M.
I love everything about this movie. Michael Cera is such a great actor, and the woman who plays Ramona does a great job as well. Not to mention, Wallace is the world's funniest roommate.
Laura Mary Alice F.
Newberg, OR
I adore this movie! It's cute and funny and interesting! Though the movie is unrealistic, it's artistically so, and done well and incorporated well into the story. It's really cute and in my top movies!
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
OMG!! My husband is not a fan of the male lead at all. But, when ever this comes on the TV he turns it on!! He loves this film. I actually find quite entertaining myself being a bit of a gamer.
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I never read the graphic novel this film was based off of but it was a great film. The characters were great, had such different personalities, the story was funny, and the graphic were a great touch.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Who's your favorite cast member?