BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • "favorite movie of all time in the history of ever, i love it so much and i also love the characters " in 8 reviews
  • "Everything about this movie was spot on and gold, everything the comic book would have wanted it to be." in 5 reviews
  • "I understand what the director was going for in this video game/hipster esque movie. " in 5 reviews
Crystal P.
Short Beach, NS
I LOVE this movie, the editing, the overall style. It's pretty, artistic and perfect. I love the acting and the characters.
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
This was a pretty cute movie! It wasn't amazing or as good as I thought it would be, but it wasn't bad. Funny at times!
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
This was a really weird movie and i wasn't sure if I like it or not. It was interesting but way too "all over the place"
Catelynn H.
winnipeg, manitoba
It was an alright movie but I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would (maybe it was over hyped)
Beatriz S.
Gafanha da Nazaré, Ílhavo
Favorite movie of all time in the history of ever, i love it so much and i also love the characters
Trayce  Z.
Not bad, there are some funny parts. If you enjoy comics, it's something you should watch.
Paula  G.
Miramichi, NB
This was a fun movie!! I enjoyed it a lot! Definitely quirky & not your every day film.
Samantha P.
I love this movie the effects were cool and its just funny and weird in a good way!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Who's your favorite cast member?