BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • "favorite movie of all time in the history of ever, i love it so much and i also love the characters " in 8 reviews
  • "I understand what the director was going for in this video game/hipster esque movie. " in 5 reviews
  • "Everything about this movie was spot on and gold, everything the comic book would have wanted it to be." in 5 reviews
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
This has to be one of my favorite movies, I just think it's so silly and fun and it really gave me a good laugh. I like all the actors in it and it's great that there's a diverse group of characters and actors portraying it. I definitely need the DVD in my collection!
Alyssa G.
I thought the movie was funny, unique, and had a lot of great nerdy references in it...the thing is, I didn't really like Scott. I liked him at first but by the end of the movie I felt like he didn't really change. I feel like the story tries to gloss over his shitty behavior toward his girlfriend, and it seems like his love for Ramona is just infatuated. As I said, really entertaining, but I disliked the main character a bit.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
With Michael Cera being the main star, you should already go into this movie expecting something out of the ordinary. In comparison to his other ones, however, I consider this one more unique and interesting to watch. With a strange, funny, yet action-filled plot, along with it's awkward characters and eye-catching motion graphics, I think this is a very interesting film and definitely a repeat in my eyes.
katheryne p.
LEVITTOWN, NY
I didn't think I was going to like this movie as much as I did but I actually really love it. If you're into comic books, super hero movies or anything relatively "nerdy", you will definitely enjoy this movie. The cast and soundtrack was great as well.
Diana M.
BEAVERTON, OR
one of my favorite movies! I could watch it again, and again and it does not get old. I love the characters, it was just so very well written. My Fiancé loves it and he's a very tough movie critic so that speaks volumes!! :) definitely a must watch
Sammy B.
Butler, PA
This is one of my absolute favorite movies. Let me tell you though, that I love comic books and anything to do with superheroes and the like. I would tell you that if you fit that category, you should definitely watch this movie. Plus it's set in Canada, and Canada is awesome. And Michael Cera is the lead character, and he is phenomenal!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
This movie brought my teen daughter and I together when it came to enjoying this flick. I love comedies, and this is a great one for like the teen crowd. The cast was great, a surprising cast, nonetheless awesome! I have watched this movie several times and probably will again!
Elise E.
Boston, MA
This is a quirky movie and it can be kind of hate it or love it. I greatly adore it. It's about half way between a comedy and an action movie. The fights are actually pretty well shot and the characters are all really well acted. If I ever need a movie to watch, its my go to
Amanda G.
I love this movie! Its definitely not for everyone though. You don't have to love the comics to love the movie, I haven't even read them lol. Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza are great in this movie, even though they have small roles. The soundtrack rocks too.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this movie! I think it could probably be best categorized as a 'cult' movie, where there are people that really liked it, and others that just didn't understand it. There really is no in between. I would say to give it a watch!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Who's your favorite cast member?