BY SCOTT

Clean Up Done Right! Scott® Towels feature unique ridges that quickly and effectively absorb messes and leave surfaces clean and dry.  That s why you and your family can count on Scott® Towels to provide a sensible balance of value and performance. 52 sheets per roll ; see more...

Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like Scotts Paper Towel and it's pretty sturdy and durable would buy again bought from walgreens they were on sale.
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
These are just amazing i never really pay attention to paper towl brands .. But yeah they always worked good for me
Marissa G.
Medina, OH
My preferred brand of paper towels. They are tough enough to not break when cleaning and are still relatively soft.
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
I'm not very picky about paper towels, but my family uses these quite a lot and they definitely do the job well.
Yare S.
San Diego, CA
Very handy and multy purpose specially with a puppy around that constantly makes messes or is getting into a mess
Regan H.
I love all the Scott brand items. They are always well made and are products made to work as they were intended.
Gabrielle L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This paper towel is absorbent and you do not need to use to many to wipe up a spill. Nice texture and look to it.
Amelya v.
kissimmee, fl
Scott's is a good brand. usually I get whatever's on sale and this I'll stock up on when I see it on sale.
Heidi M.
San Jacinto , CA
These are great and really picks up water really good , I never have to use too much papers to clean a mess
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
They actually absorb water! I love the choose a size option! I think they are the only brand who does this!