BY SCOTT

Clean Up Done Right! Scott® Towels feature unique ridges that quickly and effectively absorb messes and leave surfaces clean and dry.  That s why you and your family can count on Scott® Towels to provide a sensible balance of value and performance. 52 sheets per roll ; see more...

Nikki V.
Good brand to use. I often buy store brand, they work just as well and are a little cheaper. However, when I buy brand it's usually Scott.
Dinorah D.
Paramount, CA
Best paper towels out there they're very strong and durable a little goes a long way, not just in the kitchen but all around the house
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls , ID
They're good paper towels for a good price. They work and do what they're suppose to do without having to use too much of the product.
Angie F.
Minden, LA
This is a great product. Good quality for a great price. Love the choose a size feature. Great for small messes or great big oops.
Michelle L.
This is a good paper towel Helps pick up spills. does not leave behind lint. Does not cost a lot. Easy to tear apart. Feels soft.
Chesay C.
Chicago , IL
What more is there to say...it's Scott Tissue! One roll last a long time, which saves me money and its pretty soft on the bum.
Jacklyn V.
Lynwood, CA
My go to napkins from big spills to wiping my kids face to blowing my nose or even drying my hands.. It does everything I need
Kristy W.
I like this brand because the rolls are so much bigger than other brands. The ripples in the paper also help with absorbance.
Jennifer L.
Is my favorite paper towels i loved is amazing and the brand is awesome! is very soft and smells very good is so effective!
Delmy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Very helpful and love the way they clean up and its very inexpensive, only thing is that its very thin but does the job!