BY SCOTT

Clean Up Done Right! Scott® Towels feature unique ridges that quickly and effectively absorb messes and leave surfaces clean and dry.  That s why you and your family can count on Scott® Towels to provide a sensible balance of value and performance. 52 sheets per roll ; see more...

Nicole V.
Love this brand. I use these paper towels to make homemade baby wipes and they hold up very well. These paper towels don't break apart and make a mess when I soak them with soap and water for weeks to a time. They hold up and the get the job done! Highly recommend.
sophie m.
Greenwood, IN
I like them they really do the job not really to say but sometimes it does leave stuff behind but over all a pretty good product and not that bad of a price I would recommend to anyone 😎😀
Camille D.
Clarks Summit, PA
These clean up nicely. You can go through only one or two sheets compared to others where you have to go through maybe 3 or 4 to clean up the full mess. They don't shed when wet which is really nice. Good product, will be purchasing again
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
These are the only paper towels I use. Not only are afordable, at least where I live, they are very absorbent so you don't have to use a lot of them to clean any accident.
Orleidis L.
These are like a staple at everyone's house I think, I guess there isn't much to say, they are paper towels! but they are nice, they get the job done, and they are resistant. I think I will be buying these for as long as I live so sure, I do recommend them!
CeNija L.
Camden, NJ
Use this paper towel a lot I adore Scott brand because it's soft and you don't have to use a whole lot of it to get the job done and also it is very affordable for people on a budget and trying to save some money
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
If your looking for soft type paper towels these are it but they hold up and can pick up a mess. Also you can frequently find them on sale which is always a plus.
haley m.
Mc Ewen, TN
This is one of the best paper towels I have used we try to stock up when we can and coupon and get a lot for low price or free just recommended this product to anyone and everyone thanks
Alexandra H.
Valrico, FL
Another preference with paper towels, Scott, a little rougher and not so soft picks up all the dirt and grime. I like that you can pick a size as well so you don't have to waste as much.
Bobi M.
I like Scott tissue brand paper towels. I usually buy them at Costco and the are sturdy. I like that I can clean up messes quickly and not have to use my kitchen towels for spills.