BY SCOTT

Clean Up Done Right! Scott® Towels feature unique ridges that quickly and effectively absorb messes and leave surfaces clean and dry.  That s why you and your family can count on Scott® Towels to provide a sensible balance of value and performance. 52 sheets per roll ; see more...

Kaenia M.
tampa,Florida
Scott paper towlels muy suave y bueno rinde muchísimo buen precio lo recomiendo
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Reliable and absorbent yet very strong and durable to all kitchen messes !!!
Donna V.
Lawndale, NC
These are great and clean spills up great, I love the different portion sizes
megan b.
Chilliwack, BC
Cheap paper towels that get the job done. they could be a bit more absorbent but they still work. I'd root for the bounty brand over these ones but these are the cheaper route to go. probably good for little spills and such
Lila T.
Amsterdam, Ny
Nice paper towels, normal price, sometimes you can find a coupon here or there. They soak up all the mess and spill and are useful. Not any better or worse than other paper towels I've tried. They do the job and I repurchase them.
Kait D.
Aurora
Great absorbency, good value. The product is affordable and easy to obtain, sold in most grocery stores. I was pleased with the product and would definitely re-use.
Barbara S.
Love this brand of paper towel.. It is strong and lasts a long time... The price can be high but I look for it on sale
Rosalinda R.
Hanford , CA
Strong and multipurpose. I keep these stocked up in my home. My kids love this brand, has a multitude of uses.