Scott® Paper Towels uploaded by Luz A.Scott® Paper Towels uploaded by kavita s.Scott® Paper Towels uploaded by Cruz G.

BY SCOTT #11 in Paper Towels

Scott Choose-A-Size Paper Towels Mega Rolls: 102 sheets per roll*NEW_LINE* 2 mega rolls = 3 regular rolls*NEW_LINE* Durable for tough messes*NEW_LINE* Choose-a-size because messes don't come in "one size fits all"*NEW_LINE* Unique ridges quickly absorb messes*NEW_LINE* Sensible balance of value and performance see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Will say that I do use a bit less paper towels with this brand than others, as they seem to get the job done rather efficiently." in 2 reviews
  • "really good paper towels " in 1 review
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Review for: Scott® Towels Choose-A-Sheet™ Paper Towels 12 ct Pack
These paper towels were terrible. I got them because they were on sale. They aren’t absorbent at all, and kept tearing. That means I have to use a lot more than usual. I have bought store brand that were better!
Gina S.
midland, MI
First off let me say that scott is my favorite brand for paper goods. I love keeping my house stocked with paper towels and these are my go to brand. I love the select a size feature that this brand offers. I can clean any mess without wasting product!
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Is an excellent choice of paper towels. It's the only choice for me. I use to use Sparkle Select A Size until I found Bounty Select a Size. These paper towels are sturdy enough to use and rinse out and use again if needed. They are the only ones for me.
Bonnie F.
Decorator Expert
I love these paper towels. They are good for so many things, cleaning and spills. They are very durable and don't tear when getting wet. I use them at home and in the car. They cost a little more, but are the only brand that I use. Why spend less and use twice the amount?
Yoazin V.
Decorator Expert
Scott's paper towels are amazing they don't break too easily perfect for spills or using as a napkin that what we technically do at our house the paper towels serve as our napkins
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
These paper towels are amazing. I am an artist, whose son also loves to get into my paints and smear things around. These paper towels have been a life-saver. The thickness ensures that you only use a small amount and they are incredibly tough. However, they are cheaper than some of the other brands, but work just as great!
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
These are the only paper towels I buy, I do like them but they do not tear easily, I always end up tearing off 1.5 paper towels but it doesn't bother me. Overall I think the Scott brand is a superior brand with paper towels and toilet paper.
Yolanda L.
Scott paper towels are durable and long Lansing. You can do a lot with a roll of a Scott. It's very strong paper towel but it also has a softness to it as well. It's a great brand and I've been using them for many years.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Decorator Expert
These paper towels are great, they clean up messes really well and they ain't that expensive I normally buy mine at Walmart or Sam's club
Tiarre G.
Green Bay
I love this brand because it is super soft, durable, and reliable. This is my go to paper towel when cleaning my makeup brushes
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle , NJ
Decorator Expert
Do these paper towels leave dust behind?
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle , NJ
Decorator Expert
Do these paper towels leave dust behind?
Que tan recomendable son estas toallas de papel?