Scott® Paper Towels uploaded by Cruz G.Scott® Paper Towels uploaded by kavita s.

BY SCOTT #15 in Paper Towels

Scott Choose-A-Size Paper Towels Mega Rolls: 102 sheets per roll*NEW_LINE* 2 mega rolls = 3 regular rolls*NEW_LINE* Durable for tough messes*NEW_LINE* Choose-a-size because messes don't come in "one size fits all"*NEW_LINE* Unique ridges quickly absorb messes*NEW_LINE* Sensible balance of value and performance see more...

Scott® Paper Towels
  • "Will say that I do use a bit less paper towels with this brand than others, as they seem to get the job done rather efficiently." in 2 reviews
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Review for: White Regular, Choose-A-Size Mega 102 Sheets, 2 Rolls more...
Scott Paper Towels These are pretty good paper towels. They work good for the price and compared to other brands on the market these work just as good. I like that you can pick the size you want to tear off and use, and I'll probably buy them again in the future, even though their not my favorites I do still like them.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
Review for: Scott® Towels Choose-A-Sheet™ Paper Towels 12 ct Pack more...
These paper towels were terrible. I got them because they were on sale. They aren’t absorbent at all, and kept tearing. That means I have to use a lot more than usual. I have bought store brand that were better!
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Is an excellent choice of paper towels. It's the only choice for me. I use to use Sparkle Select A Size until I found Bounty Select a Size. These paper towels are sturdy enough to use and rinse out and use again if needed. They are the only ones for me.
Bonnie F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these paper towels. They are good for so many things, cleaning and spills. They are very durable and don't tear when getting wet. I use them at home and in the car. They cost a little more, but are the only brand that I use. Why spend less and use twice the amount?
Gina S.
Midland, MI
First off let me say that scott is my favorite brand for paper goods. I love keeping my house stocked with paper towels and these are my go to brand. I love the select a size feature that this brand offers. I can clean any mess without wasting product!
Yoazin V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Scott's paper towels are amazing they don't break too easily perfect for spills or using as a napkin that what we technically do at our house the paper towels serve as our napkins
Kirsti R.
Review for: Mega more...
I love paper towels and use then every day in my house! I keep then right next to my stove for easy clean ups and serve them with dinner every night. This is a great brand and my other family members use them as well. I like to use them for cookouts as well. They go really fast in my house though because I have two children that uses them as well. I even use them to clean my counters and my counters in both of my bathrooms. They are great for spot cleaning and when using a spray cleaner. They are soft enough to use of my TV screen as well.
Andrea A.
Review for: Naturals™ Choose-A-Size™ Mega more...
These are great: sturdy, just thick enough, and adequately sized, with a very light, fresh scent. I'm sure the manufacturer won't like my saying this, but sometimes you can get by with half a sheet (just tear it in half). Yeah, I'm a major cheapskate. I tried dollar-store wipes, and they're just no good, so I came back to these. I can't bring myself to flush them, however. I was always taught not to flush anything other than TP down the commode, so I have a hard time envisioning how these can break down.
Chandrapaul S s.
Lynbrook, NY
Review for: Long Lasting more...
Scott paper towels has been a part of my family ever since i was a little girl. And now that i have my own little family it has become a part of mine. I love the strength of the towels and the face they can be gentle enough to use on your skin. Another great thing that i absolutely love is the fact that i have the option to choose a half size when my task doesn't require a whole sheet. Lasts me anywhere from 2-3 weeks
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
If these are on sale, these are the ones I choose to buy over any other brand! These are the only ones at the same price point as others like bounty that actually feel like they should be expensive! They are super duper soft and hold together so well. I can use these to wipe down my whole kitchen while wet and they never fall apart on me, yet I can wipe my face and don't get that scratchy feeling like others this price!
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 2
Do these paper towels leave dust behind?
Que tan recomendable son estas toallas de papel?
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 2
Do these paper towels leave dust behind?