Scott® Paper Towels uploaded by Luz A.Scott® Paper Towels uploaded by kavita s.Scott® Paper Towels uploaded by Cruz G.

BY SCOTT #4 in Paper Towels

Scott Choose-A-Size Paper Towels Mega Rolls: 102 sheets per roll*NEW_LINE* 2 mega rolls = 3 regular rolls*NEW_LINE* Durable for tough messes*NEW_LINE* Choose-a-size because messes don't come in "one size fits all"*NEW_LINE* Unique ridges quickly absorb messes*NEW_LINE* Sensible balance of value and performance see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Will say that I do use a bit less paper towels with this brand than others, as they seem to get the job done rather efficiently." in 2 reviews
  • "really good paper towels " in 1 review
kirsti R.
I love paper towels and use then every day in my house! I keep then right next to my stove for easy clean ups and serve them with dinner every night. This is a great brand and my other family members use them as well. I like to use them for cookouts as well. They go really fast in my house though because I have two children that uses them as well. I even use them to clean my counters and my counters in both of my bathrooms. They are great for spot cleaning and when using a spray cleaner. They are soft enough to use of my TV screen as well.
Andrea A.
These are great: sturdy, just thick enough, and adequately sized, with a very light, fresh scent. I'm sure the manufacturer won't like my saying this, but sometimes you can get by with half a sheet (just tear it in half). Yeah, I'm a major cheapskate. I tried dollar-store wipes, and they're just no good, so I came back to these. I can't bring myself to flush them, however. I was always taught not to flush anything other than TP down the commode, so I have a hard time envisioning how these can break down.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
If these are on sale, these are the ones I choose to buy over any other brand! These are the only ones at the same price point as others like bounty that actually feel like they should be expensive! They are super duper soft and hold together so well. I can use these to wipe down my whole kitchen while wet and they never fall apart on me, yet I can wipe my face and don't get that scratchy feeling like others this price!
Chandrapaul S s.
Lynbrook, NY
Scott paper towels has been a part of my family ever since i was a little girl. And now that i have my own little family it has become a part of mine. I love the strength of the towels and the face they can be gentle enough to use on your skin. Another great thing that i absolutely love is the fact that i have the option to choose a half size when my task doesn't require a whole sheet. Lasts me anywhere from 2-3 weeks
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Scotts Paper Towel Mega rolls are definitely one of the better brands of paper towels. You may pay more than the cheap brands, but with Scott's you get better quality. These paper towels wipe messes up easily and you don't need to use a bunch to get it clean. I highly recommend Scott's. Buy them in bulk and they will last a long time.
ana o.
Save the environment one to roll at a time! It's quite strange not having the cardboard tube, but it really doesn't matter. Tp is tp. I have always loved Scott toilet paper, and this was a great price (I don't get the paper so I don't ever have coupons). The lack of cardboard tubing really has little effect on my family's preference.
Linda A.
Such a great value! I buy these paper towels because they are so sturdy. Won't ripe at the first wipe of trying to clean a mess. I first tried them cause I had a coupon but was very pleased with this purchase and have bought them since. Totally recommend this item..especially if you have a child that leaves mess behind like mine!
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
These paper towels are amazing. I am an artist, whose son also loves to get into my paints and smear things around. These paper towels have been a life-saver. The thickness ensures that you only use a small amount and they are incredibly tough. However, they are cheaper than some of the other brands, but work just as great!
Jen K.
I am a big fan of scott products. I think they have a great quality and the brand is a staple in our home. I love these paper towels because of the Choose-A-Size feature. Sometimes you onl need to use a half of paper towel and other times the whole roll. I think having this option allows for less waste for our environment.
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
While being able to pick how big of a paper towel I need is a good thing, these towels are not as absorbent as my other brand paper towel, so I ended up using almost 3 times as much as I usually would. That makes them a colossal failure in my book. Yeah, it's just paper, but it's also money, and these were money wasted.
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
Decorator Expert
Do these paper towels leave dust behind?
Que tan recomendable son estas toallas de papel?
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
Decorator Expert
Do these paper towels leave dust behind?