BY SCOTT #22 in Paper Towels

Kinsey W.
When I need a reliable paper towel that's affordable, I usually buy Scott. The Scott paper towels have ridges and do a good job of cleaning up. I don't need fancy prints or super thick paper towels for most of the jobs around the house. I do like Viva towels, but the price is often so high compared to Scott that I cannot rationalize purchasing them since they perform the same.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Great product from scott!! super absorbent and the larger rolls make it so much easier for us with limited storage. We use a lot of paper towels being parents to two very active boys. And the messes they make are not always small so these are perfect for anything the dish out to us!
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
This paper towels are great to have around the kitchen. i use them for everything! if i spill something i use them to clean, when i wash my hands or do the dishes i use them to dry my hands. they're really absorbent and won't tear apart as easy as other paper towels.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Scott paper towels are a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i use this everyday in my household and also in my work place.
Maria S.
Excelentes toallas para la cocina, tienen buen poder de absorción, es un gran aliado, en mi país Venezuela he utilizado las reutilizable y me parece un excelente producto.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
We only use Scott's paper towels in our household the major role is awesome because you can never run out we buy these all the time I definitely recommend this product
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Great mess cleaner. I love that you can squeeze them out and re use them for the same mess. I always feel guilty about using disposables because of the environment.
Nicky M.
Keyport, NJ
I love these paper towels! they clean up everything in one piece of paper. soaks up spills very well. I wish it wasn't as expensive as it is, but the quality makes it worth it! highly recommended to everyone!
yovanina c.
miami, FL
Los rollos de cocina scott me encantan pues me ayudan tanto en la limpieza de la cocina como también en absorber grasa de los alimentos, nunca falta en mi cocina
DONNA W.
Freeport, FL
This is the only paper towe that my husband will use, and i do tend to agree with him, super absorbent, and long lasting... its all good with these paper towels, he wont buy anything else...