BY SCOTT #18 in Paper Towels

Clean Up Done Right! Scott® Towels feature unique ridges that quickly and effectively absorb messes and leave surfaces clean and dry.  That s why you and your family can count on Scott® Towels to provide a sensible balance of value and performance. 52 sheets per roll ; see more...

Ginger T.
Ginger T.
We switched from Bounty paper towel to Scott because of its cheaper price and appear to give more sheets. However, we were disappointed at how thin and rough the sheets are compare to Bounty. It doesn't absorb as well as Bounty either. So in the end the cost and effiency doesn't save us money. We went back to using Bounty.
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa, NY
In my family we go through paper towels like crazy, so we buy a lot of various brands. Scott's paper towels are decent quality. They aren't thin, but they don't absorb as much as you'd expect them to. There fairly priced where I live. Once again they're regular quality. Nothing special
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
We've used Scott paper towels on occasion and they are just okay. They pretty much get the job done but for the price I would expect them to last a little longer than they do. You also have to use a little more to clean up spills and such because the paper falls apart.
These are my favorite brand of paper towels! They're thicker than most, so they're great at absorbing large spills. The gentle enough to wipe your face, yet strong enough to clean up stubborn spots. They're usually on sale, but regardless always at an adorable price.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Wolf Point, MT
These paper towels are my favorite! And when my local store doesn't have them I literally stand around looking at paper towels forever! They handle messes like they are nothing and leave the surface clean and not sticky or looking like residue has been left behind.
Orle L.
Orle L.
These are like a staple at everyone's house I think, I guess there isn't much to say, they are paper towels! but they are nice, they get the job done, and they are resistant. I think I will be buying these for as long as I live so sure, I do recommend them!
LaRhonda M.
LaRhonda M.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good paper towels and worth every penny, but I max out when Scott is on sale because I buy plenty to last me for a while. I recommend these to all my family because they are somewhat expensive but more absorbent than most other that I have purchased
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
These paper towels are great. They come in different sizes and lengths to pull off. They are very effective and cost friendly. The natural ones are environmentally friendly. I would recommend these paper towels they do come in bulk which is nice.
Camille D.
Camille D.
Clarks Summit, PA
These clean up nicely. You can go through only one or two sheets compared to others where you have to go through maybe 3 or 4 to clean up the full mess. They don't shed when wet which is really nice. Good product, will be purchasing again
Katie M.
Katie M.
Select a Sheet Scott paper towels are good for big and small messes. The sheets are perforated halfway so you can use only half a sheet. Very absorbent paper towels. I highly recommend these to anyone who uses lots of paper towels.