BY SCOTT #19 in Paper Towels

Clean Up Done Right! Scott® Towels feature unique ridges that quickly and effectively absorb messes and leave surfaces clean and dry.  That s why you and your family can count on Scott® Towels to provide a sensible balance of value and performance. 52 sheets per roll ; see more...

holly h.
Knoxville, TN
So great for going out during the day, those little messed you don't want to get a ref towel for it. They help a lot, having a 2 year old has there messes. Great to take while at park and fun activities.
Megan R.
Decorator Expert Level 4
It's kind of a love hate relationship with these paper towels. They are thin, which made me nervous at first. I had a big job at hand. They absorb really well, but not well enough compared to a few other brands I've used in the past. I had to use more than I normally would for the task at hand also. They also don't scrub as well as others I've tried. So it was a little bit of a let down. I had a coupon and they were on sale, but I probably won't buy them again.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
In my family we go through paper towels like crazy, so we buy a lot of various brands. Scott's paper towels are decent quality. They aren't thin, but they don't absorb as much as you'd expect them to. There fairly priced where I live. Once again they're regular quality. Nothing special
Hillary S.
We've used Scott paper towels on occasion and they are just okay. They pretty much get the job done but for the price I would expect them to last a little longer than they do. You also have to use a little more to clean up spills and such because the paper falls apart.
Danielle V.
Wolf Point, MT
These paper towels are my favorite! And when my local store doesn't have them I literally stand around looking at paper towels forever! They handle messes like they are nothing and leave the surface clean and not sticky or looking like residue has been left behind.
These are my favorite brand of paper towels! They're thicker than most, so they're great at absorbing large spills. The gentle enough to wipe your face, yet strong enough to clean up stubborn spots. They're usually on sale, but regardless always at an adorable price.
LaRhonda M.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good paper towels and worth every penny, but I max out when Scott is on sale because I buy plenty to last me for a while. I recommend these to all my family because they are somewhat expensive but more absorbent than most other that I have purchased
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
These paper towels are great. They come in different sizes and lengths to pull off. They are very effective and cost friendly. The natural ones are environmentally friendly. I would recommend these paper towels they do come in bulk which is nice.
Ginger T.
We switched from Bounty paper towel to Scott because of its cheaper price and appear to give more sheets. However, we were disappointed at how thin and rough the sheets are compare to Bounty. It doesn't absorb as well as Bounty either. So in the end the cost and effiency doesn't save us money. We went back to using Bounty.
Katie M.
Select a Sheet Scott paper towels are good for big and small messes. The sheets are perforated halfway so you can use only half a sheet. Very absorbent paper towels. I highly recommend these to anyone who uses lots of paper towels.