Scott Naturals Tube-Free Bathroom Tissue Mega Rolls uploaded by Alana N.Scott Naturals Tube-Free Bathroom Tissue Mega Rolls uploaded by Alana N.Scott Naturals Tube-Free Bathroom Tissue Mega Rolls uploaded by Amy P.

Scott Naturals Tube-Free Bathroom Tissue Mega Rolls

Scott Naturals Tube-Free Bathroom Tissue Mega Rolls: 12 mega rolls = 36 large rolls 400 1-ply sheets per roll All the softness you need without the wasteful tube Safe for your septic system see more...

• Was it weird for anyone else that the tube wasn't there a...7 Answers
  • Does the roll stay neat all the way to the end or does it...4 Answers
Scott Naturals Tube-Free Bathroom Tissue Mega Rolls
  • "I was already a fan of Scott products, especially the toilet paper as I used it based on how my Grandpa always said it was great for the septic system." in 2 reviews
  • "Love that its tube free because it's so much easier to just have the end of the roll." in 1 review
Yesenia M.
Arlington, VA
I prefer the tube kind as things got a little complicated towards the end of the roll. I also prefer the less fluffy sheets from the standard tube style rolls. Great price and not the worst but not my favorite.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Scott® Tube Free Unscented Bathroom Tissue 12 ct Pack
I love these #Scott #TubeFree toilet paper rolls because they are so much #easier to use and not to mention lesser in the trash can since I don't have to worry about extra cardboard rolls to throw away. All I have to do is load it into my toilet paper holder and I'm ready to go! The tissue is also #soft enough on my skin and doesn't clog the toilet as much as other thick toilet papers. This toilet tissue is also #septicsafe. The price cannot be beat either. It's very affordable and not rough like the original Scott.
Amy P.
I received a 4-pack sample free to try out and review #GotItFree from a product review site and love it!! I don't miss the tubes. I was already a fan of Scott products, especially the toilet paper as I used it based on how my Grandpa always said it was great for the septic system. I especially have like the 1000 since, when my kids were little, they went through so much, and I wasn't changing the roll so much anymore. I still put it in the smaller most used bathroom, although I keep the Soft in the Master and am working on switching for the tubeless.
Naylimar R.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am always looking for different ways to help the environment. I am recycling and doing my part, but I need more ways to help. This tube free toilet paper is very soft and strong and the best part is tube free. Did you know that in the 45 minutes it takes to shop for groceries, nearly 1.5 millions toilet paper tubes are thrown away in the US? There is no need to have tubes in the toilet papers anymore, this is a great quality toilet paper and is helping me to do my part and save the planet.
Diedra H.
Highland, NY
Great toilet paper made even better by the missing tube. One less thing to throw out. Not much else you can say about toilet paper other than it gets the job done. With the reduction in waste for these rolls though it helps be more eco friendly.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
This t.p. is at a good price point. It's soft and absorbent. At first I didn't know if I was going to like the tubeless rolls, but now that's the only kind I purchase. It creates less waste, and we don't find our trash can being filled with empty tubes like we used to. I hope all brands start doing this, as it would create less waste.
Suzanne F.
I just ordered a 12 pack of this toilet paper from jet.com. I wasn't sure how the tube-less thing was going to work but it's just fine! Won't ever buy the stuff with the tube again...what's the point. I love going green anywhere I can and this is perfect.
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
I already used Scott products because they are thick and don't leave anything behind! Get it...behind? Ha ha! Now that they are offering environmentally friendly products I can say I am a customer for life ! Way to go Scott! ♥️
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
Love that its tube free because it's so much easier to just have the end of the roll. However, being only 1-ply makes it very thin. Overall decent, but not something for those who skip out on washing their hands in secret!
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Scott Naturals Tube-Free has ridges but is extremely soft, durable, and gets the job done. I love that it is tube-free and better for the environment. It's a bit pricey compared to other bathroom tissue however.
Cristina R.
Bell Gardens, CA
Was it weird for anyone else that the tube wasn't there at the end?? Lol
Lindsey M.
Bellflower, Ca
Does the roll stay neat all the way to the end or does it come unravelled?