BY SCOTT NATURALS #47 in Paper Towels

Green Done Right. Septic Safe. 6 Mega Rolls equals 9 Choose a Size regular rolls. You shouldn t have to sacrifice product performance to feel good about helping the environment! That s why SCOTT® Naturals delivers the quality you expect plus: post- consumer recycled content in all parts of the product 60% recycled fiber A large roll size that minimizes packaging and shipping impacts Choose a Size sheets so you can use the right amount for the job ; see more...

• What is your favorite paper towel brand? 2 Answers
Scott Naturals Paper Towels
  • "These towels are a little more on the stiff side, but for me that is a plus because I do a lot of scrubbing with these, and they are very durable for my cleaning / drying needs ." in 2 reviews
  • "Scott's paper towels are great to have." in 1 review
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I buy these choose-a-size because it's cost efficient. What I didn't realize is that this particular Scott's paper towels have ridges. This of course helps soak up a spill much quicker and with less paper. Now that's awesome. Its not soft like other paper towels, but I don't need it to be soft. I need it to work and clean up my mess with as few sheets as possible. These do and will last a lot longer in time.
Keri M.
I love the fact that these paper towels are made from some recycled materials . I tend to feel guilty about my paper towel use however ; these are absorbent. These towels are a little more on the stiff side, but for me that is a plus because I do a lot of scrubbing with these, and they are very durable for my cleaning / drying needs .
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
Just tried, the kids couldn't even tell. A hit for the price paid and great quality. Would recommend to others
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
These are great to have. They work very well!! They absorb very well and are definitely a must have in my cleaning supply.
Desi M.
Superior, WI
I like the eco friendliness. They are also pretty strong. I enjoy that "scott" brand has box tops for education too.
Anna W.
Brooklyn, NY
I am pretty loyal to scott. They are durable and work well for almost any mess! I am always stocked with these.
Jen N.
Nanty Glo, PA
Great product, holds through when cleaning up spills or messy faces in a pinch.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Scott's paper towels are great to have. I usually buy Bounty but sometimes I pick these up instead.
Paula T.
Cincinnati, OH
Bought because they were on sale. I was impressed at how strong and how well they worked.
Stephanie  P.
The Scott naturals are ok. It's not my favorite, but I like that it's eco friendly
Dominique D.
What is your favorite paper towel brand?