2 colors available

BY SCOTT NATURALS #47 in Paper Towels

Green Done Right. Septic Safe. 6 Mega Rolls equals 9 Choose a Size regular rolls. You shouldn t have to sacrifice product performance to feel good about helping the environment! That s why SCOTT® Naturals delivers the quality you expect plus: post- consumer recycled content in all parts of the product 60% recycled fiber A large roll size that minimizes packaging and shipping impacts Choose a Size sheets so you can use the right amount for the job ; see more...

• What is your favorite paper towel brand? 2 Answers
Scott Naturals Paper Towels
  • "These towels are a little more on the stiff side, but for me that is a plus because I do a lot of scrubbing with these, and they are very durable for my cleaning / drying needs ." in 2 reviews
  • "Scott's paper towels are great to have." in 1 review
Arnell H.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I buy these choose-a-size because it's cost efficient. What I didn't realize is that this particular Scott's paper towels have ridges. This of course helps soak up a spill much quicker and with less paper. Now that's awesome. Its not soft like other paper towels, but I don't need it to be soft. I need it to work and clean up my mess with as few sheets as possible. These do and will last a lot longer in time.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Decorator Expert
LOVE THESE PAPER TOWLES THEY LAST A VERY LONG TIME THEY GET THE JOB DONE I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND IT'S THE BEST OUR FAMILY LOVE THEM
Keri M.
Keri M.
Decorator Expert
I love the fact that these paper towels are made from some recycled materials . I tend to feel guilty about my paper towel use however ; these are absorbent. These towels are a little more on the stiff side, but for me that is a plus because I do a lot of scrubbing with these, and they are very durable for my cleaning / drying needs .
Dominique D.
Great quality, absorbs the best and i liked the packaging! Usually i like brawny but this is pretty good
Paula T.
Paula T.
Cincinnati, OH
Bought because they were on sale. I was impressed at how strong and how well they worked.
Desi M.
Desi M.
Superior, WI
I like the eco friendliness. They are also pretty strong. I enjoy that "scott" brand has box tops for education too.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
I tried these because they were on sale at Walgreens and they're pretty absorbent and durable. I usually use Bounty, but if these are cheaper next time I visit the grocery store, I'll buy these. I do like the fact that they're eco-friendly!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
Just tried, the kids couldn't even tell. A hit for the price paid and great quality. Would recommend to others
kimberlywilson0124
kimberlywilson0124
Lyndhurst, NJ
Great price. A very durable towel!! Comparable to the others out there. I would recommend them.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Scott's paper towels are great to have. I usually buy Bounty but sometimes I pick these up instead.
Dominique D.
What is your favorite paper towel brand?