BY SCOTT NATURALS

New Ready-Wipe™ Green Done Right™ 100% of Fibers Derived from Sustainable Resources Breaks Up After Flushing Easy Dispensing One wipe at a Time Refill pack fits the Scott Naturals Ready-Wipe™ Tub 51 wipes 6x5.25 inches ; see more...

Antoinette J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like these toilet cloths a lot. They do the job they're supposed to do and they are soothing if that's what you need. I think they break a little too easy, but that's probably to help them break down. I know they say flushable, but I honestly don't recommend flushing them or any of these types of products. Over all, good product.
Jennifer Y.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I originally bought these to use with my children but the whole house ended up using them! They get your bottom clean and fresh. They are a little thinner and rip easier than another brand I had used before but I like that they are more natural and are pretty cost effective!
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Let's talk about Scott Naturals flushable wipes. I started carrying these a few years ago. You and I know how terrible it is to get in the stall and your about to run out of paper. Scott wipes are there for the rescue. I am a mess so I like being prepared. They are not harsh on the skin and have a mild fragrance. Plus they break up after flushing.
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
I actually use these for everything.. I keep them in the bathroom for people who might want to use them but I also use them for basic cleaning. So if I know people are coming over, I grab one of these and wipe up the sink, toilet, etc. and saved myself a ton of work. Fair price, awesome use, this product is really great.
Odessa F.
Las Vegas, NV
We always have flushable wipes on hand. I've tried just about every brand out there. These are on the most expensive side. They smell nice. They are thicker than a lot of other brands, yet I find they rip when you pull them from the box fairly often. My 6 year old son says they are rough and not as comfortable as other brands we have used.
Lea H.
This is an item my husband cannot live without Scott naturals wipes. I'm writing a review based off of my husband's opinion he cannot live without these wipes even takes them in a baggie when he leaves the house.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Great wet wipes. Has a nice scent to them they are flushable and you can take them anywhere. Very convenient for camping, traveling or even to just have at home. The come in a box and they also sell the refill packages.
Christie C.
Toms River, NJ
Great for those moments when TP just isn't enough. Also comes in handy on vacations, camping and at amusement parks! The wipe leaves you feeling fresh and clean without being too damp.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Love these wipes, especially when normal toilet paper doesn't do the job. I have these on hand for my son. The wipes aren't so wet that your bottom is left wet.
Stacy G.
Levittown, PA
Love them, they are fantastic and work well. I have a stockpile haha Don't flush them!!!! that's the only down side, my pipes got clogged from flushing them
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
Do the Scott naturals come in scents?