BY SCOTT NATURALS

New Ready-Wipe™ Green Done Right™ 100% of Fibers Derived from Sustainable Resources Breaks Up After Flushing Easy Dispensing One wipe at a Time Refill pack fits the Scott Naturals Ready-Wipe™ Tub 51 wipes 6x5.25 inches ; see more...

• Do the Scott naturals come in scents?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Cookie S.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Let's talk about Scott Naturals flushable wipes. I started carrying these a few years ago. You and I know how terrible it is to get in the stall and your about to run out of paper. Scott wipes are there for the rescue. I am a mess so I like being prepared. They are not harsh on the skin and have a mild fragrance. Plus they break up after flushing.
Odessa F.
Odessa F.
Las Vegas, NV
We always have flushable wipes on hand. I've tried just about every brand out there. These are on the most expensive side. They smell nice. They are thicker than a lot of other brands, yet I find they rip when you pull them from the box fairly often. My 6 year old son says they are rough and not as comfortable as other brands we have used.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
I originally bought these to use with my children but the whole house ended up using them! They get your bottom clean and fresh. They are a little thinner and rip easier than another brand I had used before but I like that they are more natural and are pretty cost effective!
Cyndia G.
Cyndia G.
Madera
Great wet wipes. Has a nice scent to them they are flushable and you can take them anywhere. Very convenient for camping, traveling or even to just have at home. The come in a box and they also sell the refill packages.
Laurelle S.
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
I actually use these for everything.. I keep them in the bathroom for people who might want to use them but I also use them for basic cleaning. So if I know people are coming over, I grab one of these and wipe up the sink, toilet, etc. and saved myself a ton of work. Fair price, awesome use, this product is really great.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Absolutely love, they are so gentle and soothing. Great affordably price!!! I am a repurchaser and I will buy agin! highly recommend!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
These do the job and they're ribbed to help you get clean. They tend to rip when getting them out if the package, though.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Toms River, NJ
Great for those moments when TP just isn't enough. Also comes in handy on vacations, camping and at amusement parks! The wipe leaves you feeling fresh and clean without being too damp.
tara y.
tara y.
Akron, OH
Nice product! These are great to keep in your car if you need them for any reason on the go. These come in handy if you are traveling or even camping!
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA
Not bad but it is sort of thin and scratchy (only word I can think of). Overall, not the best toilet paper for the money.
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Corp Christi, TX
Do the Scott naturals come in scents?