SCOTT NATURALS Bath Tissue uploaded by Melissa W.

BY SCOTT #22 in Toilet Paper

Toss the tube for good With SCOTT® NATURALS™ Tube Free! SCOTT® NATURALS™ products help you take a green step without sacrificing the quality you need. You'll find our tube-free products roll and feel the same as your regular bath tissue, just without the wasteful tube! see more...

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
For me personally, this is the best toilet paper out there. My husband doesn't like it, but to each their own. I prefer it because it lasts FOREVER. 1000 sheets! It is rather thin, but I honestly prefer that over the super thick soft toilet paper that is gone in 2 days. It's not like sandpaper or anything, it's just a very basic toilet paper that gets the job done! If you don't necessarily need pampering in that area, get this toilet paper! It's not expensive and it will last you a long time.
Suze K.
Suze K.
I'm going to be honest: Scott has it's ups and downs in each of its products... it's very inconsistent in its ply (meaning sometimes it's too thin, and sometimes its perfect). If these didn't go on sale so often, i probably won't purchase these as often, and especially not on full price. when it works, it's great... otherwise, too thin and breakable (you know what I mean).
christina s.
christina s.
modesto, CA
I love to stock up on tolietpaper and I love how much is to a roll of scott tolietpaper a roll will last my family of three about two in a half days other toliet papers would only last us about one day I love how it comes in a big quanity and the price is very resonable and there is usually coupons for scott also I would recommend this for anyone
Christine C.
Christine C.
Corryton, TN
I like Scott tissue. It is very clean, no perfumes or dies. Doesn't irritate my skin in that way. It is affordable. The rolls are a generous size. You are paying for a good tissue paper nothing more. It is an absorbent tissue. Just the right thickness for me. It does have a good cleaning factors its not so soft it leaves lint.
Dee C.
Dee C.
These tissues are great! They last pretty long especially with this great deal of 36 rolls for a very reasonable price. For some they can be thin but they do get the job done. It doesn't clog the toilet unless you're flushing an excessive amount at once. I would definitely recommend this product.
Susan E.
Susan E.
San Bernardino, CA
In a busy household with 5 kids and 3 adults, this is the only toilet paper I will use. It lasts long enough that I'm not buying toilet paper every other day. It also breaks up a lot faster so I have had less clogs since I started using Scott. I recommend this for any size family.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Young Harris, GA
I believe this brand flushes better and doesn't clog the toilet. Most prefer the toilet paper that is thicker and because they like to use more when wiping themselves. Which clogs the toilet. However with the toilet paper I feel you don't have to use to much to get the job done.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Sanford , NC
Tissue is Tissue, but this was a little rought. I admit it is sturdy, but soft as others. Another problem is that with it being tube free it can get complicated putting it in the dispenser. Yes there is a tube hole, but sometimes it gets bulgy and you have to straighten it out.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Iselin, NJ
Scott is the only toilet paper brand I use in my home. I was told that it is the best paper for the toilets. I do not purchase any other brand, ever. I find no cons to this paper. It does its job. Bit expensive unless found on sale and or use a coupon. I would recommend.
Connie M.
Connie M.
I really like this product. You get more for your dollar not like other brands you get less toilet paper on the roll. I think it does the job well. The only thing I would like to see with this 36 pk is that it comes "coreless" at a reasonable price for the consumer.