BY SCOTT NATURALS

Green Done Right. Septic Safe. 8 Mega Rolls equals 20 single rolls. Unscented, two ply. You shouldn t have to sacrifice product performance to feel good about helping the environment! That s why SCOTT® Naturals delivers the quality you expect plus: post- consumer recycled content in all parts of the product 40% recycled fiber 20% recycled packaging A large roll size that minimizes packaging and shipping impacts ; see more...

• Is it really soft??1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the new Naturels tube free? Wondering how well i...1 Answers
  • Does this natural version hold up as well as the other Scott toil...1 Answers
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Great quality product I love the fact that it is all natural and I do love the fact that it is got Scott's as a very good brand and I Do by this more often than the other brands
Lea F.
Temecula, CA
I received a free sample of this product for trial (directly from manufacturer). Normally, I am a Charmin girl and after using this role, I am still a Charmin girl. It wasn't a soft tissue nor was it very absorbent. I had to use twice as much as usual. So, it may be natural but it's far from pleasant.
Shayna M.
Springfield, MO
Scott is definitely an alright brand! I prefer Charmin but if the Scott id double plied then there is no difference. I would say I have no preference on toilet paper but I do!
Emily P.
I love Scott bath tissue. Seriously its a good investment. It last a really long time. And naturals just appeals to the eco-conscious consumer in me!
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
I have always bought Scott toilet paper.It is reasonably priced and last a long time.And the fact that this is good for the environment and septic tanks..which we have is a plus!
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
Everyday use tissue rolls... I buy these, though it is a little rough and breaks but since it is made from recycle, I wanted to contribute in this. Also save some errands.
Julie M.
I've tried a few different types of Scott tissue brand and I haven't been a fan of any of them. I am a Charmin girl, I guess.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Got this in the tube free and I really like that it is environmentally conscious and the rolls last quite a bit. #InfluensterApp
jessica  t.
Scott Naturals Bath Tissue is the best for me it does the job well and it last longer then others.
Stephanie  P.
The Scott naturals are ok. It's not my favorite, but I like that it's eco friendly.
tyhira f.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it really soft??
Bebea B.
Flora, MS
Has anyone tried the new Naturels tube free? Wondering how well it works on a dispenser.
Melinda W.
Ashland , Ky
Does this natural version hold up as well as the other Scott toilet paper brand products?