BY SCOTT

Scott Choose-A-Size Mega Roll Paper Towels: 100% absorbent Durable for tough messes 1-ply 15 mega rolls = 22 regular rolls see more...

Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I do a lot of craft products so I go use a  lot of paper towels. I need a strong towel, and I need different sizes for different messes. I like this idea of picking your own size.
Emily L.
New Carlisle , OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
Although this is a bit more expensive than the paper towel brand that I usually buy, the quality is much better. These paper towels are durable, long-lasting, and don't break up, even when they're saturated. The mega roll pack lasts for at least 3 weeks in my house, compared to two weeks for my original brand. When you consider that, I'm spending about the same. I love Scott paper towels. They're perfect!
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I really like this brand paper towels. its so soft and smellls nice. it is durable and can handle really tough mess. the only bad thing is the price. it's a little bit expensive but I can find deals all the time with this product. I'd recommend this!
Doris B.
Elkton, MD
This is my preferred brand of paper towels. I use them primarily for cleaning and wiping up spills. My daughter snags a couple of rolls to use for her beauty routine and makeup. She eve uses them to dry her hair because it helps to reduce frizz or something. Regardless these get used heavily in my home so I try to get large packs.
Milanie L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Scott brand products are actually amazing! I never really considered Scott a generic brand or a cheap brand but I guess I stuck with bigger well known name. Well since being on a budget, I picked up Scott choose-a-size paper towels...amazing! Works so much better than any other brand I have used.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
After using these paper towels, I will never use cheap paper towels again. These paper towels can really clean up a mess with very few paper towels. Scott is a brand that I trust, first toilet paper and now paper towels! Great product.
Kimberly A.
Walls, MS
II'm spoiled, I can not live without my Scott Paper Towels. A very strong paper towel with scrub power. Sorry bargain paper towels, I can no longer support your cause.
Ablueday2 S.
I like Scott's Choose-A-Size paper towels because I we have lots of small messes around my house that don't always require more than a small paper towel. I feel like I am wasting less when I used these.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
These paper towels are a great product made from a good brand. They are worth the price because one sheet can go a long way. Also it is select a size so if you need a little sheet you rip that and if you need a longer sheet you rip a longer one instead.
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
These paper towels are great. A good quality brand. They are somewhat expensive but they really go a long way. You can select what size you want to use so you don't use up too much paper at the time. Highly recommend these paper towels.