BY SCOTT #9 in Toilet Paper

Scott Extra Soft Bathroom Tissue Double Rolls see more...

Reviews (1947)
Buy on kmart
Abbie Q.
This is the brand, I have been buying for the longest. My parents always bought it too, growing up. It's the best in my opinion and each roll lasts the longest compare to other brands, it's not pillow soft but it is soft enough. It isn't scratchy or anything either. (I normally buy the tube kind though)
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
This was my first time purchasing Scott bathroom tissue and I must say I am very impressed. The quality is great and the tissue is very long lasting. I think I will be purchasing Scott tissue paper from now on. The 30 pack lasts us a good while and we are a family of 7. The price is reasonable for the amount. You can purchase Scott tissue paper almost anywhere.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I really seem to like this toilet paper. It is very soft and not scratchy at all. I feel like i only need to use a little bit. I think its awesome they didnt put the cardboard tube in the middle to help save those trees! Im glad so many more companies are going green! So i will support anything that is better for the environment. And for a good price too! SCOTT NATURALS Bath Tissue #ecofriendly
Ana Z.
Scott tissue is my holy grail! Since I was a kid we have used Scott! They are thicker than other 1 ply toilet paper and they don't have any lint that sticks to your bottom!! They last a long time!! They are pricier than the rest but i think they're affordable and most the time you find coupons in the newspaper or they're on sale!! I love these I will use them forever!!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Scott is one of the only brands I use, I am sad they stopped selling it at Costco. The rolls last for ever. Other brands in my house would need changed daily, however Scott would last at least a week. I rate this a 10. I have used it for more than a decade. It is soft and does not leave lint behind like charmin does.
Gabriela N.
Review for: Naturals Unscented more...
I have been both a Scott and Cottonelle user for many years. We have some family members that like one over the other, so we switch back and forth to keep the peace.

When I first learned that these were "tube free", my immediate thought was , "Oh no! How will we make all those cool crafts!?" Once I got passed that, I went off to research just how many trees we would be saving. I know that anything we can do to protect our environment is a good thing, so at what cost? My researched showed that each tree can make 2500 tubes for toilet paper rolls. Personally, I would prefer the 40 foot pine tree!

"How much toilet paper does a tree make? A nice solid 40 foot pine or fir tree that is 18 inches wide from root to top will make about 2,500 rolls at 1/2 pound weight each. More or less."

So, we then had to put it to the test! How is this going to fit on the roller? Well, the answer can be seen in the pictures that I have taken. It does work, but it slows the spin down a bit! This is GREAT if you have children or pets that are into the spinning game and wasting toilet paper. So again, we have yet another savings! We first saved a tree and now we are saving more by cutting back on all the wasted paper.

I know that some think that Scott is a bit "rougher" than some of those "soft" brands, but honestly, I grew up with Scott. It does the job and does it well. Most of all, we found it does not clog the pipes like those "soft" brands do!

Overall, a 5 star review - the product may not be for some, but it was for us!
Mary A.
Review for: Naturals Unscented more...
I believe in recycling as much as possible and always disliked having to recycle toilet paper cardboard tubes. It was hard to convince my family to do so, as well. I was tired of fishing the empty tubes out of the bathroom wastebaskets for recycling. When I saw these Scott tubeless rolls advertised, I bought them on my next trip to my local grocery store. The Scott tube-free bathroom tissues are great! The paper is soft, yet strong, and, remarkably, stays in a roll shape until the last few sheets are left. My local grocery store carried a small package of these and even though I bought at least one or two each week, they stopped keeping them in stock. I immediately turned to Amazon.com and was pleased to find them available online. The wrapped up number of rolls is huge, which I don't mind, since I have plenty of storage areas is both bathrooms in my apartment, but that may be a problem for people with smaller living spaces and few built-in cupboards. I no longer bother looking for the Scott tubeless rolls each week when I shop, and have enough from my Amazon.com order to last a few weeks, unless we have company, which we often do. Please keep our planet in mind and support businesses which design products that eliminate waste. This is fine product and an idea whose time has come.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
We only use Scott Bathroom products! When I saw the Natural ones, I started using them. You really don't need a tube inside and it's better for the environment. It might cost a little more, but it is well worth it. It lasts longer and does what it's supposed to. It's softer and thicker and better for your septic system. It lasts longer than other brands.
VERONICA C.
  Scott® Bathroom Tissues       I have grown up with Scott bathroom tissues for years. It last long. The pro no messy leftovers. The cons it is very expensive. It is effective, I have no problems with Scott bathroom tissues. It is both affordable and expensive. Yes, cause I get my money worth.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I always love using this product it lasts a lot longer than any other paper toilet I've ever used it last a long time is soft and pretty much affordable I have been buying the same product for many years and nothing compares to it so far
Influenster M.
Whats your favorite tp paper brand
Estefani T.
They are good?
Earn $304/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $339/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)