BY SCOTT #15 in Toilet Paper

Gives You The Quality You Want In&Nbsp;Septic Safe Sheets. Long Lasting Rolls. Stronger, One-Ply Each Sheet 4.1 X 3.7 In 1000 Sheets Per Roll Total 1257.6 Sq. Ft. Made In Usa see more...

Scott Bathroom Tissue Unscented 12 Rolls
  • "This toilet paper is okay but I prefer the Scott Tube Free toilet paper a 4 pack lasts us for almost a week and there is 4 of us and I homeschool so we are here a lot, I love that there is no empty roll to get rid of and the price is reasonable $2.97 for 4 rolls and it does last." in 5 reviews
  • "This toilet paper is very durable it comes a long way with my 2 ply pull.." in 1 review
Snoop D.
Bangor, ME
Scott used to be my one and only brand for at least two decades. I estimate they wiped up after close to two tons of excretions, not counting all the times I used it as a facial tissue. Unfortunately, in the last five years or so they have made the rolls smaller (narrower), thinner, and somehow scratchier, so that the quality is really extremely poor now, and unless you quadruple fold this stuff, and sometimes even then, you are going to be scrubbing your fingers with extra soap, and may not be able to pull up your trousers without soiling them with your tainted fingers. I switched to cottonelle. It's more expensive, and the rolls have less sheets, but at least it doesn't rub your bum and nose raw, and you don't have to worry about "breakthrough".
Tasha C.
Best toilet paper ever!! I tried different brands but this is a game changer. We are multi generational predominantly female househould. (We go through cheap quality paper way to fast. Even being really conscience ). It's the most bang for your buck. I love that it holds together, it's safe for the sepic system , and is still soft without lint. It lasts the longest, it might cost a little more per roll than some others but the value by far it works iut to save you money. Highly recommend this to anyone.
siia N.
Does momma know best? My mom says Scott's toilet paper will last you longer then any brand. It doesn't matter how thin it is. Use more! It doesn't matter how much you use, it will last longer then other brands. So I decided to put it to the test. At the beginning of February I purchased cottonelle ultra comfort 32 count. Only used that for the month of feb, then at the end of the month I counted 8 rolls left. ( we put them aside) We went through almost a roll a day?!?! Then at the beginning of March we bought scotts 27 count. It's is now May 19, we are still using Scott's 27 count purchased in March. 7 rolls left. I posted a pic showing after 1 months use of each brand.......... Should of known, momma knows best :)
Casey K.
Telford, PA
I highly suggest this toilet paper, we have a weak septic tank in our backyard and this is the only toilet paper we can use where we live. I love that it flushes easy and isn't hard on the wallets. Most of the time I buy it on sale at Giant food stores because I live with a guy and a toddler who is potty training. I also love that it isn't rough on our behinds. I highly suggest you buy it.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Decorator Expert Level 2
This toilet paper does the job (I mean it is kind of gross writing a review about how well toilet paper can clean your bum and all ~ but this does just that). It is an affordable toilet paper that is better than the brands of the same price and lower. I purchase this toilet paper almost always and recommend others do the same.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Scott Toilet Tissue is long lasting and durable. It lasts a lot longer than other tissues do. Also it is cheaper since it last longer. I also use to use Angel Soft but only pick that up when it is on sale and keep it on hand if i run out of Scott. It is 2 ply and goes a long way.
Valerie B.
El Monte, CA
Scott toilet tissue is the brand my family has used for years. The tolls actually last unlike many other brands. I actually feel like I'm getting my money's worth, while not loosing quality. Scott Bathroom Tissue Unscented 12 Rolls
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
The only tp I buy. Not only is it soft but it septic safe. I like the double rolls and I've been using this since I was a young girl, when my mom bought it . it's not only quality but quantity .
Gabrielle P.
Fontana, CA
I love this product so much better than the purple it is not even any residue on any part of your body very highly highly please I will surely use this product more and is kind of expensive but there's always good deals so you actually get affordable
Kristin V.
This toilet paper is so thin you can almost see through it, and it feels very rough. I typically do not buy this brand but figured I would give it a shot, now I regret it. Won't be buying it again.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
How much does this cost?