Scott Bath Tissue

by Scott

#7 in Toilet Paper

Now Stronger!   Scott® 1000 tissue gives you the quality you want in 1,000 septic safe sheets. Performance and long lasting rolls. 1000 sheets per roll ... That s Value Done Right. Unscented bathroom tissue 4 One-ply rolls 4.1 x 3.7 in each.  Total 419.2 Sq ft. Made in the USA

So question, why can’t I find any paper towel in my store I need help getting my product?
Do you prefer Scott Bath Tissue? Or, [product:charmin-ultra-strongtm-toilet-paper-22]?
Is this good tissue?
Start your review of Scott Bath Tissue!
Product Highlights
“The toilet paper lasts much longer than ohter brands, the ply thickness and softness is perfect and it gets the job done, not to mention the price is perfect very affordable. ” in reviews
Denham Spgs, LA
Hands down the best toilet paper value This stuff is the best value for something you are literally just going to wipe your behind with and flush away! The fluffy soft kinds of TP just leave lint everywhere and dont' flush as easily. They're thicker and the rolls don't last! This kind just lasts and lasts, even with children in the house that take way more squares than necessary. In fact, its the best thing for kids because they are notorious for taking way too many squares regardless of the thickness. Anyway, was just in my local supermarket today because we ran out of these today and had a TP emergency. This same brand was $7.50 for only 4 rolls. Amazon clearly has the best deal on these that will save you so much money. I'm definitely putting these back on autoship, but only need to order every 3-4 months for my family of 4 because it lasts so long!
Bronx, NY
Military grade toilet paper Grew up in subsidized housing? Have parents who got the knock off brand of everything? We're you chek over coca cola fan? Your going to love this toilet paper!!! I was in the service for 12 years and got used to single ply toilet paper, once you get your rear accustomed to single ply you'll never go back. Have a hairy bum? Use this toilet paper, it feels just like taking a layer of sandpaper to your private parts and you don't have to waste money on a razor! It takes stamina and perseverance to use this paper but once you train your body to handle the ruff edges you can easily use toilet paper of a higher quality found in porta potty's. 65 people found this helpful
ca
In my family we have the battle of the toilet paper! Our adult family make a big deal about their favorites! As guests in our home I find criticizing our choices of products is rude and disrespectful. Raising 4 children in a multi-bathroom home ,it seemed the rolls were always in need of changing. My husband and I began to use Scott toilet paper and our annoying problem improved . The convenience of soft ,strong and larger roles made life easier and greatly better than the days of individual sheets from public facilities that we had growing up. Get a grip , potty paper snobs it could be corn cobs or catalogs ! Try a little thankfulness!
Saratoga Springs
I’ve tried all different brands of toilet paper, but always come back to Scott bath tissue. I mean, c’mon people, we all have to use the toilet so why not use the best toilet paper! Scott bath tissue gives you the best bang for your buck. It features 1,000 sheets per roll and is very gentle against the skin. It may be a little bit more expensive than Marcal or your generic grocery store tissue, but with 1,000 sheets per roll it is a far better deal!
Warren, MI
Scott Bath Tissue uploaded by jennifer J.
This is my all-time favorite toilet paper one roll with a household of 3 people would literally last over a week which is awesome especially when it's two women and just one boy it's pretty affordable you're getting what you pay for it because it last forever and I will buy this forever and ever and ever and I totally recommend it #thebigclean
sunny
Decorator Expert Level 1
papel higiénico es un tipo de papel delgado, que se utiliza para el aseo íntimo, tras el acto de la defecación o de micción. Puede estar perfumado, texturado, coloreado, impreso o sin ninguna de estas características.  papel higiénico es un tipo de papel delgado, que se utiliza para el aseo íntimo, tras el acto de la defecación o de micción. Puede estar perfumado, texturado, coloreado, impreso o sin ninguna de estas características.
Canton, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My mom put me onto scott toilet paper my entire life growing up.She always told me to buy scott,cuz it last the longest an is affordable !! She was right !! Now as an adult I always go straight to the Scott !! I also buy the Dollar General brand when I can't get scott...they are pretty similar,and also is very affordable !! I have recommended Scott toliet paper to a lot of people,and the DG brand also !!
Albany
I like Scott's toilet paper because it last longer. It has 1000 sheets and it last me 3weeks before I have to get another roll. It's thin so you don't have to roll so much off of the roll. You know I buy Scott's because it's a big roll, now the Charmin OK for those who want to buy that, but Charmin goes to fast and everyday you have to get another role but not with Scott's and I love that
Sherrills Frd, NC
Can’t Believe I’m Rating TP💁🏼‍♀️ but.. it is ONLY one I Buy! There’s 2 Main Reasons 1) I have a Septic Tank & It’s Septic Tank Safe. Meaning it doesn’t Balloon Up into Mush & Clog Septic tank (Expensive to Fix) 2) Girls/Ladies are Supposed to use this “Kind” of TP vs. Something Super Soft/Fluffy. If you don’t know Why plz Google it. Saves ladies Dr Visit. #true #story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
New Concord, KY
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is the hottest item on the market currently! Toilet paper in general actually but Scott is my personal preference. The rolls last longer and the price is fair. I also prefer this brand because it gets the job done and doesn’t wreck fuzzy havoc on your personal parts! Highly recommend getting some if you can because apparently it’s the key to fighting this Coronavirus 🤔
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 mois
mary M. • il y a 3 mois
I use Scott's because a roll last a lot longer and we use alot in my home so for my money I go with scott it last a lot. Longer
Detroit, MI
il y a 2 ans
Melissa B. • il y a 2 ans
Meeee! I personally prefer the white over milk chocolate. And only eat the centers of the milk ones. Lol i love around the holidays when the trees or bunnies come out though!!