BY SCOTT #3 in Toilet Paper

Now Stronger!   Scott® 1000 tissue gives you the quality you want in 1,000 septic safe sheets. Performance and long lasting rolls. 1000 sheets per roll ... That s Value Done Right. Unscented bathroom tissue 4 One-ply rolls 4.1 x 3.7 in each.  Total 419.2 Sq ft. Made in the USA see more...

• Does it tear? It's not very thick3 Answers
  • Is there only one type of Scott tissue? I feel like it runs a lit...3 Answers
  • Scott has the most sheets on one roll of tissue. Charmin it maybe...7 Answers
Scott Bath Tissue
  • "The toilet paper lasts much longer than ohter brands, the ply thickness and softness is perfect and it gets the job done, not to mention the price is perfect very affordable. " in 2 reviews
Shara H.
Philadelphia
Review for: 1000
It’s good for houses that have bad pipes and need to have the 1ply but man oh man is it rough. I prefer 2ply but if you need 1ply this is a great brand to use. I’ve had to use it for years and once I moved somewhere with better plumbing I switched.
Debby W.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Bathroom
Let me start by saying, although it is not the softest , it doesn't clog your toilet like the soft ones. It's a little cheaper and lasts longer. Gets the job done and that's all that matters !! Usually buy in bulk at BJ's or Costco.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Scott bath tissue isn't something I use. It is ruff that it doesn't feel good on my skin and, because it's so thin, I have to use a lot more to get the job done. I know it claims that you get so many more sheets for the money which indicates that you are saving money. But, for me, if I am having to use twice as much to get the job done....I not saving money. I can't say I recommend this product.
Josie M.
Review for: 1000, Bathroom, 1000
It gets the job done and it's cheap. But it doesn't last very long because I have to use so much. But if you're short on paper and need some real quick you can use this.
Amy C.
There's a reason that Scott is valued as one of the best toilet papers, it's because of the quality. Regular competitor toilet papers leave excess lint and paper after wiping that can cause bacterial infections in women. Scott leaves not residual tissue paper and leaves you feeling cleaner jab other papers. In addition to its quality, the quantity is better than competitors. Scott has more sheets per roll and because of that it last longer than others. It may seem more expensive but in actuality you have to buy more of the competitors paper to last the same amount of time as one roll of Scott toilet paper. Hands down the best. Another plus is you can usually find it on sale at your local cvs, Walgreens and target.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
After trying every other brand out there, my Husband and I prefer regular 1 ply Scott bath tissue.   Sure it's not super soft or fancy but it does what the job require at a great price, 1 roll lasts forever and it doesn't leave anything left behind lol.  Some of the thicker TP is gone after 10 uses and leaves particles that are irritating,    Best value for the money and good on your plumbing too.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I will continue to use this toilet paper probably forever. This is one of the cheaper brands of TP, but it definitely gives you even more bang for your buck with the 1000 rolls! It lasts a relatively long time, doesn't clog toilets, and again is cheap (especially when you find it on sale or have coupons, which happens pretty frequently!). The only potential con (which is not a con for me) is that it is not extremely soft. However, it does not crumble or get used in less than a day like some of the soft rolls do. I love Scott!
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
This is one of the best toilet papers out there! It is ultra soft and not too thick, not too thin. The roll lasts forever, depending on how many are in your household. It isn't cheap that it falls apart at every chance it gets, which is what I love. I will continue using this product.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert
I love this brand. Our pipes were really bad and were always clogging so we switched brands. It took awhile for some people in my household to get used to one ply but now we wouldn't go back. We've replaced our pipes but we still use this. It is very affordable. I love that i don't have to worry about clogged toilets anymore. At least until someone decides to try flushing a whole role.
Aura C.
I hate this toilette paper, but its the only one that will not clog the toilette in my house. The boys love to use so much paper that any other fluffly brand would become a headache for me. Its cheap, its convenient and its inexpensive plus it does the job!
michelle j.
Scott has the most sheets on one roll of tissue. Charmin it maybe soft and has less sheets. Which would you go with Charmin or Scott tissues ?
Karen S.
Is there only one type of Scott tissue? I feel like it runs a little thin for my preference
Brittany C.
Does it tear? It's not very thick