BY SCOTT #8 in Toilet Paper

Now Stronger!   Scott® 1000 tissue gives you the quality you want in 1,000 septic safe sheets. Performance and long lasting rolls. 1000 sheets per roll ... That s Value Done Right. Unscented bathroom tissue 4 One-ply rolls 4.1 x 3.7 in each.  Total 419.2 Sq ft. Made in the USA see more...

• Good morning Influensters Community. Who else is addicted...1 Answers
  • Does it tear? It's not very thick3 Answers
  • Is there only one type of Scott tissue? I feel like it ru...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "The toilet paper lasts much longer than ohter brands, the ply thickness and softness is perfect and it gets the job done, not to mention the price is perfect very affordable. " in 2 reviews
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
Review for: 1000 more...
In a home with 4 children, 2 parents and a few pets, this has been my go to brand for years. You get what you paid for ...a quality product that is worth the money. More tissue/sheets per roll that is soft and absorbent. I can’t tell you how many times I had to tell the kids not to use the toilet tissue for the Pets faux pas. Cut to years later, older children/teenagers and I still have to say use Kleenex for your noses...lol...if they get sick, you can bet to catch them with a roll next to the bed. What can I say, it’s the families favorite brand
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: 1000 more...
Love Scott’s tissue and I normally purchase from BJ’s and the price is awesome. I have used this tissue for years and it does not require one to use a lot. I purchase tissue twice a year from BJ’s. Recommend others to try Scott’s.
harlot e.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: 1000 more...
Scott Bath Tissue is a family tradition around my house. In the 3rd generation of moms in our family to use this tissue. Its 1000 sheet rolls are so long lasting, they're great for my large, busy family. With its single, durable ply it was great for teaching my little ones how to clean themselves. Scott's never leaves leftover "fluff" behind.
April H.
Green Bay, WI
I think this is the best toilet paper on the market right now. Also is very reasonably priced. It last you alot longer then others. Although it is kind of thinner i like that cause it does not clog up my toilet. Would recommend buying this for others.
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
This is the only toilet paper we use in the house that doesn't leave material behind on the bottom or front girl areas. It also is great for those who are sensitive to toilet paper. The lasting rolls last way longer then most. And you don't have to use more then what you need.
Shara H.
Croydon , PA
Review for: 1000 more...
It’s good for houses that have bad pipes and need to have the 1ply but man oh man is it rough. I prefer 2ply but if you need 1ply this is a great brand to use. I’ve had to use it for years and once I moved somewhere with better plumbing I switched.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Scotts TP is a great product. I love that it has 1000 sheets, and that last much longer. This product is also very affordable, is septic tank friendly. That helps to prevent clogs and back-ups. I would highly recommend this product. Scotts is the only one we buy.
shelby D.
Review for: 1000 more...
Scott is the only toilet paper I will use. It seriously lasts forever and is so sturdy. I love it because I can buy it and it will last several weeks before I have to buy more.
ahahahsjshzb b.
There's a reason that Scott is valued as one of the best toilet papers, it's because of the quality. Regular competitor toilet papers leave excess lint and paper after wiping that can cause bacterial infections in women. Scott leaves not residual tissue paper and leaves you feeling cleaner jab other papers. In addition to its quality, the quantity is better than competitors. Scott has more sheets per roll and because of that it last longer than others. It may seem more expensive but in actuality you have to buy more of the competitors paper to last the same amount of time as one roll of Scott toilet paper. Hands down the best. Another plus is you can usually find it on sale at your local cvs, Walgreens and target.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
After trying every other brand out there, my Husband and I prefer regular 1 ply Scott bath tissue.   Sure it's not super soft or fancy but it does what the job require at a great price, 1 roll lasts forever and it doesn't leave anything left behind lol.  Some of the thicker TP is gone after 10 uses and leaves particles that are irritating,    Best value for the money and good on your plumbing too.
michelle j.
Scott has the most sheets on one roll of tissue. Charmin it maybe soft and has less sheets. Which would you go with Charmin or Scott tissues ?
Brittany C.
Does it tear? It's not very thick
Karen S.
Is there only one type of Scott tissue? I feel like it runs a little thin for my preference
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Good morning Influensters Community. Who else is addicted💛 to White Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?? These are amazing and Such a weakness of mine. 😀💛 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups White
Brittany B.
I love buying this brand. It’s soft. I get it at Walmart. They are the best.