Scott Barnes Scott Barnes Pro Series Brushes, No.65 Flawless Face, 2 Ounce

by Scott Barnes

Polish and buff powders and emollients to a flawless finish. The head shape allows for an even sweep and flawless finish.

I This product good ?
What do you use this brush for? Is it good for contouring?
Is this worth the splurge ?
Start your review of Scott Barnes Scott Barnes Pro Series Brushes, No.65 Flawless Face, 2 Ounce!
Winona, MN
One of my more recent purchases!! As a pro makeup Artist I absolutely adore Scott Barnes and his talent and work. His brushes are amazing well thought out and created for multi uses well beyond the imagination
I purchased this because Tati Beauty raves about this brush. It’s amazing. I ordered it during a sale on his website and am strongly considering ordering more of his brushes.
Midlothian, TX
Scott Barnes Scott Barnes Pro Series Brushes, No.65 Flawless Face, 2 Ounce uploaded by mashell0619 C.
Love this brush for application of contour! Lays down in all the right places and is so soft! Really would recommend this product to take your contour to next level!
Kalispell, MT
Scott Barnes Scott Barnes Pro Series Brushes, No.65 Flawless Face, 2 Ounce uploaded by Brittany L.
I can’t say enough about this fabulous brush, the shape is unlike anything on the market and it blends effortlessly. I wouldn’t change a thing, it’s perfect. Light to medium skin tone. I would recommend this brush to anyone who uses foundation, power or contours.
Hindman, KY
Scott Barnes is right! You will wonder how you ever lived without this one! It contours my cheek and jawline like nothing else! Worth every penny, this brush is!
Melbourne, FL
Scott Barnes Scott Barnes Pro Series Brushes, No.65 Flawless Face, 2 Ounce uploaded by Ladonna W.
Can’t wait to try. I have watched several videos re: this brush and how it lays down product with no need for blending- watched Scott use on Tati.
Hicksville, NY
Scott Barnes Scott Barnes Pro Series Brushes, No.65 Flawless Face, 2 Ounce uploaded by Kristin M.
This is an amazing brush and very blendable. Takes on alot of product and doesnt get messy. I use this daily to contour my face
Ottawa
No 65 and the whole Scott Barnes brush range are phenomenal. Bye bye Chanel and MAC...Hello Scott Barnes! Brushes pick up just the right amount of product giving you a beautiful buildable eyeshadow, etc. Incredibly soft blending for flawless results. Stunning brush sets too.
I have 3 of these brushes and that is all you need. Amazing shape, easy to use, picks up a good amount of product and extremely helpful to make a flawless look.