Scott Barnes
Multi Media Liquid Foundation, Butter Cream, 1 fl oz

Scott Barnes Multi Media Liquid Foundation, Butter Cream, 1 fl. oz.

by Scott Barnes

Inspired by the hollywood big screen-you’re ready for you close up with multi media foundation. A cocktail of rich, beautiful oils and cream foundations revolutionizing how make up becomes one with the skin. A luxurious, hydrating formula, great for...

I’ve always wanted to try this foundation, how is the coverage and finish? Is it a good foundation for dry skin? If you have large pores will this foundation cover them or bring them out more?
What are your thoughts on the [product:scott-barnes-multi-media-liquid-foundation-blissfully-beige-1-fl-oz] foundtion?? I've heard it makes the skin look really good and soft.
Start your review of Scott Barnes Multi Media Liquid Foundation, Butter Cream, 1 fl. oz.!
Chandler
Review for: Scott Barnes Multi Media Liquid Foundation, Blissfully Beige, 1 fl. oz.
I have tried this foundation several times, and everytime I end up feeling nothing but frustrated with the results. Perhaps I'm not "Professional enough" but I've applied this with multiple methods. I've used it without primer, finger tips, a brush, beauty blender, and several powders. The "colorant" in the bottle will completely disappear regardless of how long I shake and mix with the stick provided. There is absolutely no coverage. I have dry to normal skin, and my face always ends up looking extremely oily and feeling weighed down. When I apply powder to help even out the coverage since it's literally non existent, it ends up separating and looking patchy on my pores. This is probably the worst foundation I've worn on my skin, and I always end up removing it completely before leaving the house. I'm not sure if I got unlucky with the two separate colors I've bought, but I have had nothing but a terrible experience with this purchase and regret it so much.
AMAZING. I don't have enough words to describe all of Scott's products, but this foundation is everything. It is on thigh end price but beats all products on the market. Definitely recommend, it easily builds up and it is a full coverage foundation.