Scott 1000 Toilet Paper - 12pk

by Scott

#18 in Toilet Paper

Scott 1000 Sheets Bathroom Tissue

When oh when will I find my beloved TP back in stores - lol?
can i buy these at fresh co or loblaws
can i buy these at fresh co or loblaws
Start your review of Scott 1000 Toilet Paper - 12pk!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The only positive from Scott is the price - They are way cheaper than Cottonnel - i feel like the toilet paper is too weak making everyone use more than a spin on the roll.in reviews
Jaime C.
Davenport, FL
I like the Scott toilet paper. It is not the thickest or the strongest but it is a great value. Some toilet paper is very expensive and I don’t like to spend more then I have to for the basics. This paper I kind of think but just use slightly more and it gets the job done. The rolls are big and do not run out quickly. I recommend this toilet paper. Scott 1000 Sheets Per Roll Toilet Paper, Bath Tissue12.0 ea(pack of 12)
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
This toilet paper is great because it comes in a big pack and the touch is smooth , great!
Dannielle C.
Monroe, GA
Scott 1000 Toilet Paper - 12pk uploaded by Dannielle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the bathroom tissue I have used for the better part of 30 years, due to severe sensitivity issues. It is literally the only brand I have found that does not give me a rash somewhere I DEFINITELY don't want a rash, although the texture of this tissue is somewhat akin to fine grit sandpaper. There are no dyes or perfumes, and the paper does NOT shred/pill on the skin. It is just NOT soft. Like, at all.
Cynthia C.
Wheaton, IL
I’ve used this since God knows when and it’s always being soft and the rolls actually last not like others that with one or two uses is finish .
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
I like this brand. I wish it the tissue was more softer and not to thin. It is also affordable.
Roseann L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Scott’s last long, doesn’t clog the toilet. Not to thick and not too thin. Always have some on hand
Patricia B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this one the best. I always get this one because it’s slightly tougher paper which is better for tough jobs.
Karel H.
Trafford, PA
I prefer this brand. It’s not real thick, which is a good thing I’m not real picky I can be happy with any of the brands really
Laura F.
Cibolo, TX
These rolls lasts a long time. The product cleans you right up and definitely no lint left behind. Pun intended. I've been using this product for years. It's comfortable to use, there's no dyes, no chemical and no fragrances to it. It's good for everyone, sensitive skin alike. This toilet paper is also great if you have a septic system. I recommend this paper to everyone.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
It's a good toliet paper but it's not thick enough. This brand is good and soft not disappointing at all very effective it's affordable not to to expensive yes I would recommend others to try it out for themselves