BY SCOTT

Scott® 1000 tissue gives you the long-lasting quality you want in 1,000 septic safe sheets. Performance and long lasting rolls with the value you expect. Product Features Performance and value you expect. Safe for septic systems. Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Riah W.
This was my parents go to toilet paper when I was living there. Scott's an okay brand. It's not my go to or anything, but when you don't have anything else to use, you kinda have to use what's lying around. This stuff works alright for toilet paper.
Sarah M.
This is really nice toilet paper. My mom buys this brand for our house so I got it for my private bathroom at school. It’s really nice and soft and lightweight. I’ve used it all my life so I would recommend
Heather D.
I have used many tissue brands in the past and I have found that Scott 1000 sheet tissue paper is of best value for my family of 4. With other brands, we were going through rolls of paper every few days and it seemed that the big packages never lasted. With Scott tissue, our rolls will sometime last for a week making a 4 roll pack lasting my family for a month. I highly recommend this tissue paper because it will last a lot longer and is pretty soft.
susie r.
Bronx, NY
I like that is not color dyed with designs and that you can pick up a pack on a sales or coupon applied cost. What I am not so thrilled about Scott is that along the years the quality has declined. Scott has thinned out to the point if not careful you can be cleaning areas with fingers instead. The texture is a bit harsher. It was our favorite go to but now were open to other brand.
Yolanda C.
El Campo, TX
I like this toilet paper this is the only brand we buy at home I wouldn't change anything, price range is in the middle is affordable, this is the only toilet paper that I feel that I actually have control on how much I use, if you don't like that puffy thick toilet paper that leaves pieces behind then try this one I recommend this specific one .
Melissa B.
Fort Worth, TX
Scott toilet tissue is my go to brand. We have a septic system and this tissue is great; it dissolves quickly and better than most other brands. I also love that it lasts forever. It's not the softest but still, it's not overly rough. It's not the cheapest when you're purchasing it but when you figure in how long it lasts, it's a bargain.
Debbie R.
Mount Vernon, MO
This paper is perfect for my house full of boys! It lasts and does the job! I find myself not having to purchase as frequently when we use this brand. There's not much waste and really does the job you need it to do! I made the mistake of trying a less expensive brand and you could really tell the difference!
Jade B.
Brooklyn, NY
This toilet paper is great bang for your buck. I love how many sheets you get in a roll (lasts much longer). I'm very passionate about my toilet paper (aren't most people?)- I absolutely hate the soft, fluffy stuff that clogs your septic tank. This is the best no-frills, straight-up toilet paper.
Coral F.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is one of the best brands of tissue that I use . They are very soft , you don't even have to use that much paper either because with just a little bit of paper that you use , you're already clean ! Unlike those 89cent tissues . I'd recommend everyone , you won't regret it !
Tracy T.
I have tried lots of tissue and this one is one of the best I think. It does not fall apart when you use it . It also does not leave little pieces of paper lint on your bottom. The price is great and the product always delivers. I recommend this to my friend and family