Scott 1000 Tissue

by Scott

Now Stronger! Scott® 1000 Tissue gives you the quality you want in 1,000 septic safe sheets.  Performance and long lasting rolls with the value you expect. Bring our family home to yours.

Does anyone find that the generic is equally great? I've purchased generic tp of Scott and I think it's okay.
Wouldn't you agree that Scott tissue is the best price for the amount of tissues you get?
Start your review of Scott 1000 Tissue!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Since it is not a super thick toilet paper, the kids can use just about any amount they want and I no longer have to worry about clogged toilets.” in 18 reviews
Detroit, MI
This is everything. It feels soft on the bottom. It’s super affordable and will last quite awhile. It’s also easy on the toilet. I recommend this tissue especially if you have a small family that goes through a lot.
This is my go to tp. The "ultra soft" brands had left behind mini particles when I had to blow my nose in a pinch one day so I can only imagine what is left behind in other uses. I switched to Scott's and have never had a problem since. It doesn't run out quickly and is the perfect softness to me. I'll continue to buy this brand every week over any other.
West Babylon, NY
Scott toilet tissue has been a household name for me growing up and even now with my own family. It is affordable and outlasts the competitors. I have to buy toilet paper less often when I purchase Scott. Although it lasts a long time it is a bit rough and could stand to be a bit more absorbent. I tend to but in bulk because it does last awhile. When I buy other brands we could easily go through a roll a day.
Doral, FL
This tissue paper is valued at a resonable price in grocery stores, but I'm not too pleased with it, I've found that it tears really easily and it's not comfortable on the skin, it's quite harsh. I would not recommend in my opinion but if you'd still want to give it a try, then you should as many other have written good reviews about it but for me i didn't really like it.
I can not stand this tissue!! It's too thin. It falls apart easily. It sticks to you when you wipe. It's Horrible. It's a good price but I wouldn't ever try this brand of tissue again even if someone gave it to me!!... I do like Scott Paper Towels they are the complete opposite of the tissue very strong & durable!
Las Vegas, NV
I got (2) 24 packs for a great price & you can never have too much toilet paper, right?? This toilet paper gives me mixed emotions. I really hate the texture and that it's only one ply, BUT it lasts a long time! It's definitely not the strongest toilet paper, but it gets the job done. You really don't have to worry about clogged toilets since this is just one ply. If you want a good bargain and you're not too picky, give this a try!
Lincolnton, NC
Not my personal favorite tissue paper. I think its pricey. I have used comparable tissue paper as far as texture and absorption at Dollar General. No its not exactly like Scott but more affordable. Scott use to be my go to, I don like super soft tissue if you do this tissue is not for you , at all .
Murrieta, CA
If you have kids that are constantly clogging the toilet with excessive paper use, you need to switch to the Scott brand. Since it is not a super thick toilet paper, the kids can use just about any amount they want and I no longer have to worry about clogged toilets. I'm so glad we made the switch.
I like to use Scott toilets tissue because it's economical and last longer than any other brand I've tried. I don't care for the super plush toilet paper. I don't need a pillow. lol. I just need something that is going to do the job and this works great and doesn't hate my wallet at the same time.
Stow, OH
This is usually inexpensive at our local grocery and we tried it a couple of times but will not make it our regular brand. It doesn't normally tear on the perforations. It is not very soft. I'm left a little sore when using it for it's intended use and very sore if I try to use it as a facial tissue. Just not worth it for us, but if you're not easily discomforted, this might work for you.