HealthWellnessWeight ManagementScott
1000 Sheets KxLgXh Per Roll Toilet Paper Bath Tissue 54 Rolls Total

Scott 1000 Sheets KxLgXh Per Roll Toilet Paper Bath Tissue 54 Rolls Total

by Scott

Size:54 Count Scott 1000 Sheets Per Roll Toilet Paper Bath Tissue 54 Count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scott 1000 Sheets KxLgXh Per Roll Toilet Paper Bath Tissue 54 Rolls Total!
lornay J.
abbeville, Louisiana
I'm not really picky with my tissue honestly i usually look for what ever product that gives me my money's worth and this tissue does it for me. The rolls are nicely sized and though the sheets are thin they aren't thin to the point that you would need alot. This tissue last quite awhile in my house which is a plus considering i have alot of teenagers in and out my house on a regular. For the price and the amount of rolls you're getting this is a deal you wouldn't want to pass up.

Looking for your answer?