Scott 1000 Sheets Bathroom Tissue

Scott 1000 Sheets Bathroom Tissue

Who else loves this Toilette paper as Much as I do lol
Start your review of Scott 1000 Sheets Bathroom Tissue!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The only positive from Scott is the price - They are way cheaper than Cottonnel - i feel like the toilet paper is too weak making everyone use more than a spin on the roll.” in reviews
Prospect Park, NJ
Satisfied with the product so far. Family is ok with it. Just dont like much that paper gets stuck on bottom and have to take the paper out . Especially for the kids.
This toilet paper is useless since they cheapened the quality to a one ply tissue. Disintegrates in your hand!!!! Change it back to 2 ply, don't be so cheap!!!  Will no longer purchase this product unless it is improved!!!
Jacksonville , FL
This is the only toilet paper my husband and our family use. We been using for 10+ years. Is great not to harsh for your tushy. Is affordable and it last longer than the other brands.
Decorator Expert Level 1
1,896 reviews
This is my parents go to brand. When I was living there they would stock up on it so we'd have it under our sink. I'm not the biggest fan of this toilet paper, but that might just be me. It's pretty expensive, too. I wouldn't really recommend this brand.
Millcreek, UT
this is a good tissue that lasts. I started using it because my M.i.l was....funny thing is that she no longer does, she now uses Kirkland. For our household that uses A LOT of tissue(so I'm told?)...this lasts and lasts. Our Family can make quick work of other brands of 2 ply tissue such as Charmin and the Scott Extra Soft--for some reason, this lasts us longer even tho its 1 ply. In addition, Kirkland and other brands seem to clog toilets easily for us (remember how i said we use a lot of tissue?😉) and Scott 1000 tissue doesnt clog toilets for us. So much so we take our own roll of Scott when we go places, as a preventive....PLUS, we like it that much!! I like this tissue a lot.. .i really should buy some stock in this company, since we use so much😂😂😂
Strongsville, OH
Don't listen to the hype, THIS IS THE BEST TOILET PAPER EVER!!!! Sure, the price is right but who cares?? The real deal here is that it is a LINT FREE EXPERIENCE!! All of those other quilted nightmares leave paper...behind. Who wants that?? NO ONE!! This stuff wipes clean, leaves no muss, no fuss, never rips and is the toilet paper of dreams! Don't take my word for it, dig around in your couch for some change a buy a roll, it will change your LIFE!!!
Centerville, MN
It gets two stars because it's cheaper than other brands, but that's about it. It's a lot thinner, and scratchy, and I know people say 'use more', but at the rate you use more you could have just spent a little extra and gotten toilet paper that you don't need to use a ton of.
Big Rapids, MI
This is the best toilet paper ever! When I first purchased it, I thought that it was going to be too thin, and rough. I was wrong! Scott Toilet Paper lasts my family at least twice as long as any other paper product we've purchased, and it gets the job done! Occasionally, I'll by the softer/fluffier Scott brand but I'll by Scott toilet paper over any other brand, always!
NorthHollywood, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
It's a good toliet paper but it's not thick enough. This brand is good and soft not disappointing at all very effective it's affordable not to to expensive yes I would recommend others to try it out for themselves
Glen Burnie, MD
This is a great product it is the only kind I buy. I hate having the toilet paper that is to soft and falls apart with every wipe. I don't want to have half the roll left in that area. This toilet paper is the prefect blend of soft and strong.