Scott 1000 Sheets Bathroom Tissue

Scott 1000 Sheets Bathroom Tissue

When oh when will I find my beloved TP back in stores - lol?
can i buy these at fresh co or loblaws
can i buy these at fresh co or loblaws
Start your review of Scott 1000 Sheets Bathroom Tissue!
Product Highlights
“The only positive from Scott is the price - They are way cheaper than Cottonnel - i feel like the toilet paper is too weak making everyone use more than a spin on the roll.” in reviews
Monroe, GA
Scott 1000 Sheets Bathroom Tissue uploaded by Dannielle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the bathroom tissue I have used for the better part of 30 years, due to severe sensitivity issues. It is literally the only brand I have found that does not give me a rash somewhere I DEFINITELY don't want a rash, although the texture of this tissue is somewhat akin to fine grit sandpaper. There are no dyes or perfumes, and the paper does NOT shred/pill on the skin. It is just NOT soft. Like, at all.
Scott is the only brand of tissue I buy. I love it and recommend it. It’s not that super thick tissue but it’s not cheap thin stuff ether. It has the benefits of thin tissue as it last long and won’t clog toilets, and it has the strength of thick tissue minus the thickness. It’s also very affordable. If you’ve never tried Scott tissue you definitely need to give it a try.
What can I say .when my kids where teenagers we went through toilet paper like mad , until I started using Scott. I buy it regularly it last longer than other toilet paper and doesn't leave the white fuzz all over you or the bathroom. You definitely get your money's worth. I do wish the regular was a tad softer but not as soft as the soft scott Scott Bath Tissue
Laurel
A friend introduced me to Scott bathroom tissue 20 + years ago and I have faithfully used it ever since. Some people say it’s too thin, but I say it’s not bulky! You can cleanup in all the right places with NO tissue sticking! And, lasts FOREVER!!! To the people that have never tried it, TRY it! I still spread the word when the TP conversation come up!
By far the best TP !! We have a septic tank and this is the best for them. I used to use another name brand and although it was a bit softer , I had to have the tank pumped once or twice a year. That gets expensive. So I switched to Scott and I haven’t had to call to get the tank pumped in 3 years. This TP breaks down in water. I have kids and they don’t always use the correct amount but they have never clogged the toilet like they did with the other brand I used to use.
I’ve always used this brand and has always been my favorite. I guess it’s something that I “inherited” from my parents because that’s the brand they always bought, but when I first moved in to my new apartment my boyfriend went and bought a different brand of toilet paper and it was awful! I swear by this brand. Super soft and worth the money!
Newport News, VA
My family has purchased this for years and I swore when I moved out I’d never buy it. It’s very thin and not soft at all. That being said my pipes are old and clog constantly, we found that Scott’s is the only toilet paper that doesn’t give us issues. It also lasts so much longer!!! So F for the comfort aspect but A for not clogging my pipes!
Purchased at: Walmart
I need Scott brand one ply toilet paper due to my plumbing needs. Thicker toilet papers tend to cause sewer backups in my experience, which is an awful experience. I love the affordable price and recommend it because the rolls are large and last longer.[product:scott-1000-sheets-per-roll-toilet-paper,-bath-tissue12.0-ea(pack-of-1)]
Hamden , NY
I’ve always used Scott toilet paper and never had any issues with it! It lasts, it doesn’t rip while using and I would over all recommend this product! It does get a little pricey but compared to other toilet papers it’s right in the same range. I’d recommend Scott and am not planning on switching away from this brand anytime soon!
Beckley, WV
I really like that Scott bathroom tissue is a great value for my money. I can buy a 12 pack and it will last us a month. So I don't have to worry about running out .The cost is very reasonable for the time it last. And some store always have it on sale. I think if you like tissue that doesn't leave anything behind this is great.