BY SCOTCH #48 in Tape

Scotch washi tape zigzag 10mx30mm see more...

Scotch Washi Tape ZigZag 10mX30mm
  • "This tape is a super cute way to transform drab household items or beauty organizers to fabulous home decor." in 1 review
  • "It might not be appropriate everywhere but there's so many times I wish I had some prettier tape!" in 1 review
Destiny C.
Kentucky
It goes on your paper very very well and if you like mess up you can like take it off without the paper ripping so that's what I like about tape and it's pretty good.
Crystal G.
I love washi tape even though sometimes it is hard to stick to things. It adds an easy and inexpensive way to decorate paper, folders and just about anything else. The pattern is also nice.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
i am such a sucker for washi tape haha. you can literally decorate anything with these. and the scotch brand is really good at sticking. sometimes washi tapes are cheaply made and dont stay sticky. i like decorating notebooks and my little makeup drawers. the price for these are really good too. so many designs to choose form.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is the best tape to use when moving or packing,etc. You can use it for about anything,it is super sticky,just a lottleore expensive than regular packing tape.it is affordable and not too expensive. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Caitlin M.
Fun tape! You can use for taping OR for crafts! I've used this tape in my iPhone chargers to decorate the wall plug. Easily removable, doesn't ruin surfaces, and they're made in an assortment of patterns and colors. The only downside is it doesn't stick for a long amount of time.
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
When my husband was deployed we always looked for little ways to spruce up his care packages, so I love the designs on the tape. Just gives it that little extra something. AND he can always pick his box out from the rest!
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
I for one love these! It might not be appropriate everywhere but there's so many times I wish I had some prettier tape! It stops the blah and makes things interesting!
MiMi E.
Stratford, CT
This tape is a super cute way to transform drab household items or beauty organizers to fabulous home decor. The come in a variety of styles to suit every personality.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is awesome tape , I love it , .... But has one flaw there was very little tape . I was using it on a project and I used it up in one day
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Cute and reasonable prices although it is a little hard to write on. I will get this again because of the vast amount of patterns and colors
Ashley D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Any color or pattern I should try?
Buen producto recomendado.. no despega.
Destiny C.